Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sander K interest?

Guest speedway

Guest speedway

Is it just me or does there not seem to be much buzz on this board about Sander K. this Sunday at Cameo? (Except of course for the banner ads).

I didn't catch Sander last time around - in fact it has been a couple of years since I saw him last - can anyone comment on the quality of his shows as of late?

Guest Fuerte44

the Shine WMC party was sheer madness....

you should definitely go to this party....DVDJ set on those screens....i just hope sound is clean there...been a few times for patrick and the sound was freaking horrible....

Guest ddg

his terrace set at space was one of the best i have heard in quite some time. Unreal.

which one....was i there?? lol

Guest RzO

his terrace set at space was one of the best i have heard in quite some time. Unreal.

each and every one since 03'. i neva missed one

excited to see what he does with cameo, gonna be a celebration for all those who know

we will be down all day sunday from space to surfcomber to sander, quite excited as always :)

Guest tekniQz

YA I COMPLETELY AGREE!!!!!Sander is the man and forget what anyone says about him.He brings it everytime hes in Miami.PERIOD!!! ;D ;D ;D

P3270023.jpg

P3270030.jpg

P3270029.jpg

ITS OOOOOOOONNNN!!! 8)

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

lol....nah you werent at this one. i was talking about the conference set. RZO knows about the madness helaid down that morning.

Guest ramon

he must play really well in Miami when people in other cities wished he played a 'Miami set' in other parts of the country.

Guest tekniQz

lol....nah you werent at this one. i was talking about the conference set. RZO knows about the madness helaid down that morning.

Rzo left early and didnt really like this years terrace set as much as his others but to me it was one of the best. ;D

Guest RzO

i know of them all!

and yah the set was great but the flow was not as good from the start as some of the other days. but we still had a blast till around noon when i bounced out. (as we always do out there )

best set i think still may be the 4/23/05, he went insane that day, the day we brought him the co-ray-zee shirt, and he donned it on the terrace, i don't think any party was quite like this but they are always good

i asked him if he still had the shirt over wmc and he said yah its somewhere in my house

we luv the Sander! ;D

Guest JMT

it's a rare occurance when the guy doesn't bring it, but indoors has a different feel than the patio, obviously. the one time i saw him, and it was rather lackluster, was in the main room at space. he hit the patio immediately afterward and it was vintage Sander.

Guest speedway

Agree re: the indoor/outdoor comparison.

I saw him during the WMC in '04 at Nerve - much different than the patio. Then again that was several years ago.

Guest RzO

Agree re: the indoor/outdoor comparison.

I saw him during the WMC in '04 at Nerve - much different than the patio. Then again that was several years ago.

and that was an amazing party, the first annual WMC LMR party, and at nerve one of my favorite places ever.

i remember it well, stef vrolik, then steve porter, then matthew dekay then the Sander. was the night matt dropped for the first time his rmx of beastie boys intergalatic, and the kyro at nerve stayed on forever it felt like.

and that was about the time sander was still playing some serious prog, soul shelter(the track he made with tarentella!), buenos aires, and work to do.

one of my favorite parties ever 8)

Guest misskiss

my boy said he also killed it @ Avalon in L.A..... I'm definetely very excited to see him on fri!