Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dirtybird Does Miami | Justin Martin | Friday July 27th

Guest musicalmissionary

Guest musicalmissionary

It's official... that dirtybird sound is hittin Miami on Friday July 27th at Laundry Bar.

l_9c3e940697478b6a3e8f216050e324fd.jpg

Justin Martin

Sebastian C

and a cast of characters to round it off.

You REALLY don't wanna miss this. Pinky swear!

myspace.com/justinmartinsmusica

myspace.com/sfdirtybird

myspace.com/jerryboathouse

Justin Martin is one of the few house DJs that successfully bridges the gap between being commercially successful and staying true to the underground. His sound has been described as both melodic and tough, with releases ranging from the dynamic “Cicada†on dirtybird to the slamming "Magnificent" remix for Iz and Diz on OM records.

Justin first gained international acclaim for his single, “The Sad Piano,†on Ben Watt's Buzzin'fly label. The single made its way into many A-List DJ crates as well as receiving many accolades from critics. Over time, Justin developed a more edgy sound in his hometown of San Francisco. He helped develop the local dirtybird label with his good friend, Claude VonStroke, releasing several amazing singles and remixes.

Justin considers himself lucky to be making music and is always a humble, but rocking presence on the dance floor. Stay tuned for some amazing new music and remixes this year.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mr. wilkins

the best booking Miami has seen in ages... nice one guys...

Justin and CVS are on FIRE right now...

Guest thelurker

Was wondering when you'd post this. I really hope i'm in town that weekend b/c JT is very good and he laid down a nice opening set for Ben Watt @ The Buzzin Fly party.

Wish I would've caught him in Detroit :'(

Was wondering when you'd post this. I really hope i'm in town that weekend b/c JT is very good and he laid down a nice opening set for Ben Watt @ The Buzzin Fly party.

justin martin closed buzzin fly i missed him.. it was alex santos and jimpster after alex then ben watt then justin

alex santos was so sickkkkkkkkkk

Guest thelurker

justin martin closed buzzin fly i missed him.. it was alex santos and jimpster after alex then ben watt then justin

alex santos was so sickkkkkkkkkk

You're correct I confused Jimpster w/ Justin. I caught some of Justin's set after Ben shortly before dipping out to go to Booka Shade @ Studio A. I liked what I heard, and will hopefully hear a full set next month ;D

Guest musicalmissionary

His set in that rinky dink bar in Detroit is what made this a MUST. There's no way I could let something like that NOT come here to Miami.

This is another bright feather in Laundry Bar's cap... thanks Juan.

Guest Major

Certainly looking forward to it - Cheers to David & Juan for putting the night together. It's gonna be quality fun!

Guest lyrik

Ah shit...nice work kids...wish I could be there to see this go down. Good to see Seb abd Major getting some time with one of the most talked about artists of the last couple years.

Guest vaughan

Dude... Justin is THEE MUTH-FUGGIN MAN!!!

Hello... Ben Watt ain't no fool for sourcing this kids talent from the jump of Buzzin Fly!