Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dirtybird Does Miami | Justin Martin | Friday July 27th

Guest musicalmissionary

Guest Fuerte44

no one wants to take me to bed so i guess its cigarettes and cdjs for me...oh and of course cooljunkie 8)

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest juanap

you guys are a bunch of weirdos i tell ya....

to those who didnt go out last night you didnt miss much....music was sub-par...laundry bar sounded horrible....and there was hardly anyone there...so dont sweat it people...

some guy named justin or martin or something, i dunno, whoever was wearing the hat pretending to dj just didnt do it for me...lacked energy and you could just tell this guy hasnt been doing it that long...maybe just needs more practice, i dunno....

when is tiesto coming for gods sake....fuck this dirtybird shit

i don't know you. but it looks you are just another idiot that stills listening to TIESTO???? WTF??? >:(

and i dont know you but i think i jauna get to know you....

sorry i just had to.... haha

;D

wut? hahahaha. who the hell is this?

hey juana

i was the one spanking u !!

hey darling how are u?? now I know why my ass is so sore Ha!

Guest musicalmissionary

I'd be surprised if we don't get Dirtybird back to Miami before the end of the year. In the meantime... keep an eye out for some more kickass parties I'll be promoting at Laundry Bar... ;)

Guest JMT

i thought Jamal Anderson was going to be there signing autographs.

just kidding. good tunes, fun times and it was nice seeing everyone.

and props to the local boys, Sebastian and Major on a job well done.

no props to the bathroom, however. one working toilet... worst bathroom ever. the only thing that could be worse than that would be having no bathroom at all.

Guest Seb

Absolutely killer night! one of the best parties I've had the chance to be a part of. Justin delivered the goods as promised. Dirtybird artilerary, one after another. One cool ass cat too 8) Burn opened up the night with pure jackness 8) and Mr. Maejaaa brought the heat :o to close it out. Its always a great feeling when you have to kick people out at the end of the night.

Have to really thank David for pushing this night to happen. Truely dedicated to bringing this city new sounds :). Most of all we got to thank Juan for making this party happen. It almost didn't happen and Juan was there to make sure it did. He's been one of the few really pushing the underground talent that we so rarely see in this town. We really need to give Juan & Laundry bar our support so we can keep having these kind of parties in future 8)

A good sign for the future, I'm starting to like this city more and more every weekend 8)

Guest Seb

Last night was alot of fun and it was great to see so many people I seen in a looong time.

Sebastian, you are one of my fave local djs and your girlfriend doesnt suck either. ;D

ya my girlfriend is pretty cool isn't she :)

Guest LaundryBar

awesome night, thanks to everyone for the support, cant wait for the next one

the bathroom situation is being taken care of. actually the whole bar is being re-done.

Guest LaundryBar

oh and a special thanks goes out to David and Sebastian and Major who were the backbone of this event. Great job guys!

Guest Major

That was an absolute corker, loved it! Thanks to Juan and David for putting something so special together that ended fantastically.

A massive thanks to all our friends who came along, was wicked seeing everyone.

Music was quality right through - Juan and Seb were on top form. What can I say about Justin? A very nice chap, he had everyone going mental and cheering the whole time he was playing.

Again, thanks to everyone who helped make this a very enjoyable and memorable event.

See some of you at Groove Therapy on friday!

Guest DJ Christian

Good job to all involved and present - saw a lot of familiar faces :D this was by far the best party i've been to since conference... people just came out lo-fi style not caring about how cool they looked and boogied like hell. it was so nice to see people having real fun! miami so needed this...

Guest durrtylexx

i had a great time; jm delivered a fantastic set!

it was nice seeing everyone :) & thanks to the people that made this happen.

btw wu tang aint nothing to fuck remix with - is the motherfucking hotness! (tigerstyle)

Guest musicalmissionary

The afterparty was goods too!

Major Major thanks to Joe Budious and Brad and Will for hookin that up. Justin called his brother as soon as we left the warehouse to tell him how much fun it was. I think we just might have to do a Martin Brothers party here right quick... ;)

Guest Seb

btw wu tang aint nothing to fuck remix with - is the motherfucking hotness! (tigerstyle)

I think that's a Tanner Ross boot, been looking for that since the DB party @ Beach Plaza

Guest durrtylexx

I think that's a Tanner Ross boot, been looking for that since the DB party @ Beach Plaza

i'll look for it tonight, hopefully i'll be able to find it. its a choon that really got me pumped. i love rza beats remixed into chunky electronic music. :)

Guest musicalmissionary

I just got the following text message from Justin about 15 minutes ago...

"Yo. Out of the 4 gigs this weekend, miami was definitely my favorite. Thanks 4 an amazing time! Love u guys!"

The 3 other gigs were APT in NYC Thursday night, some gig in Portland Saturday night and The Standard Hotel in LA yesterday.

Every single one of you mofos who were there should pat yourselves on the back for a job well done.

By the way I just finished cleaning up the warehouse and y'all are some filthy ass motherfuckers... eeeeewww.