Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dirtybird Does Miami | Justin Martin | Friday July 27th

Guest musicalmissionary

Guest ramon

i had a great time; jm delivered a fantastic set!

it was nice seeing everyone :) & thanks to the people that made this happen.

btw wu tang aint nothing to fuck remix with - is the motherfucking hotness! (tigerstyle)

I think that's a Tanner Ross boot, been looking for that since the DB party @ Beach Plaza

Nice their remix of Who's Afraid of Detroit is $$$ :)

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

outta fucking hand!!!!!! :o :o :o :o :o :o 8) 8) 8) 8)

I had a blast!!!!! Seb played a killer set, as well as maaaaajah holdin it down afterwords.

Justin was reee-dicc--uulous!!!! I love that dirty bass, big up to everyone involved. We need to bring that whole camp here for another wild night. the vibe was off the chain.

Lexx hook me up if you find that wu tang bootleg.

PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIIIIIIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest lyrik

btw wu tang aint nothing to fuck remix with - is the motherfucking hotness! (tigerstyle)

I think that's a Tanner Ross boot, been looking for that since the DB party @ Beach Plaza

i'll look for it tonight, hopefully i'll be able to find it. its a choon that really got me pumped. i love rza beats remixed into chunky electronic music. :)

U guys sure its not the new 1200 warriors "lose control"...and since they have produced for the wu in the past the release I am talkin about is not a boot at all since the wu tang gave them the official go ahead....coming out on Magnetic...soon or already that by far is one of the best done remixs I have ever heard of wu-tang.

Guest Seb

i'll look for it tonight, hopefully i'll be able to find it. its a choon that really got me pumped. i love rza beats remixed into chunky electronic music. :)

U guys sure its not the new 1200 warriors "lose control"...and since they have produced for the wu in the past the release I am talkin about is not a boot at all since the wu tang gave them the official go ahead....coming out on Magnetic...soon or already that by far is one of the best done remixs I have ever heard of wu-tang.

no it is actually a Tanner Ross boot from what I've read. I know the 1200 warriors have a licensed remix they're putting out but I don't think its the same one. Should be a limited vinyl release soon if not out already. Have a listen

MuClN7awdkY

Guest lyrik

no it is actually a Tanner Ross boot from what I've read. I know the 1200 warriors have a licensed remix they're putting out but I don't think its the same one. Should be a limited vinyl release soon if not out already. Have a listen

MuClN7awdkY

ya def not the same...this vid prob doesn't do the track justice due to sound qual...I def prefer the 1200 warriors over this one just on first impression. BTW Did those tracks ever come thru all the way that one night...can't recall is they did or not?

Guest Seb

MuClN7awdkY

ya def not the same...this vid prob doesn't do the track justice due to sound qual...I def prefer the 1200 warriors over this one just on first impression. BTW Did those tracks ever come thru all the way that one night...can't recall is they did or not?

no never got em :'(

Guest lyrik

MuClN7awdkY

jump on aim tonight if you have time or tomorrow...they are zipped and ready to go

Guest juanap

MuClN7awdkY

jump on aim tonight if you have time or tomorrow...they are zipped and ready to go

THATS' MEEEEE ON THE VIDEO!!! ;D

Guest Seb

MuClN7awdkY

ya I'm in there too briefly. Was such a killer party, we're one of the few Miami peopel that got to experience that 8)

Guest juanap

MuClN7awdkY

ya I'm in there too briefly. Was such a killer party, we're one of the few Miami peopel that got to experience that 8)

yes it was amazing ;D