Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fogo de Chão

Guest r3nz0

Guest r3nz0

Ok, so I'm not Michelle. I'll never be able to write a proper review for this restaurant. But I do know this - this Brazilian steakhouse is phenomenal. I never made it out to Porcão, but I'm guessing this is its equilavent. This is a buffet. I'm not sure if Porcão is or not.

Anyway, I had the pleasure of going last night and the best cuts of steak, in my opinion, are the Picanha, the filet mignon, and the House Special. The Picanha steak tastes better than Susie Rodriguez did in 8th grade. It is very tender. It melts in your mouth without the need to chew. That soft. Their cheesebreads are delicious and their mashed potatoes are money, as well. I had some key lime pie [dope] and an espresso for dessert. Key lime pie reminds me of Florida, so you know I had to represent. The only thing is that it is pretty expensive. The bill was $200 for three people. But well worth it, I think.

The only thing that was missing was some Brazilian sl00ts. This is a pic of the Picanha steak...look at that nice pink center: [shut up, Michelle...pervert]

Picanha2.jpg

Guest lulamishka

you just made me want to eat my computer screen!!! lol :P

lol yea, me too!

and Renzo, you're just as much a pervert as I am... if not more! :P

It's too bad this place is in Atlanta!

you just made me want to eat my computer screen!!! lol :P

lol yea, me too!

and Renzo, you're just as much a pervert as I am... if not more! :P

It's too bad this place is in Atlanta!

Go visit then! Have some good eats, and ffs put out.

:P

Guest funky junkie

Go visit then! Have some good eats, and ffs put out.

:P

wow i guess the ffs must have been that ugly that you didnt have to pay for them.

Guest Electric Eel

I just realized that if I remember correctly the name of this restaurant is the same as the one I ate at when I was in Brazil. I believe its one of the best ones there but I could be wrong.

Guest 4040

I was recently in Brazil getting married to my Brazilian booty momma and have to say that the food over there is amazing. They eat pretty much the same food as latin ppl do. I went to one of the rodezios or churassquerias over there and just devoured every cut of meat that came my way. There was this one waiter who was carting around a whole pig just giving ppl lechon. They do have this one cut of meat called coupin which is illegal here in the states. I guess cause it's very fatty or something, but let me tell you it is one of the most suculent cuts of meat you will ever taste. The best part of our 20 person dinner party was that the total bill was $280. Beat that ;)