Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CJ's Weekend BBQ List

Guest 4040

Guest 4040

I figure it would be good to have an idea of what people are bringing to the bbq this weekend that way we don't bring an abundance of one thing. I will be bringing:

1. Homemade hummus

2. Pita chips

3. Churrasco with homemade chimichurri

4. Charcoal grill/charcoal

5. Bottle of Vodka courtesy of SWS

And if we're lucky some dessert-Don Julio reposado

Please list what you're bringing.

Guest FRESHMAN

Im bringing music and taking requests now for classics.

I will also bringing some ladies.

Guest tekniQz

I will bring the "Rizzo".lol ;D

Also a plethra a beers.So just pm me for any other things that anyone can think of that's being left out.

Guest Marina22

I said I would bring food but weather pending I have procrastinated for now.. How many mouths to feed approximately? Pod, you say we have enough food? If so, what else is needed at this point in time? Gonna go do a "not so much" rain dance. :D

Guest pod

Well, if everyone's bringing something, we should be fine. I don't care what it is as long as it's edible. ;D

Guest Marina22

Well, if everyone's bringing something, we should be fine. I don't care what it is as long as it's edible. ;D

Ok, well "everyone" could be 50 ppl or it could be 150 ppl.. If I bring food it will be enough for me and my bf plus some more for whoever wants just wanted to know how much more to bring but I will figure something out between the time I finish work tonight and before we leave Boca tomorrow. Definitely bringing some beer, water and ice but that's mainly the byob part. Are we good on the grills and utensils for food and drinks? Also, as "Alienbeat" mentioned as far as Hobie vs. the other park.. Will there be enough parking for all of us there? I have driven by the Hobie area, but haven't actually seen the size of the park, so should we make other arrangements for parking at someone's house instead? Again, I guess all this is ultimately up to mother nature cause of the amount of rain that we might get..

P.S.- Diogo, if you're bringing pasties, I'm bringing banana hammocks for the brave. :P:o

Ok, well "everyone" could be 50 ppl or it could be 150 ppl.. If I bring food it will be enough for me and my bf plus some more for whoever wants just wanted to know how much more to bring but I will figure something out between the time I finish work tonight and before we leave Boca tomorrow. Definitely bringing some beer, water and ice but that's mainly the byob part. Are we good on the grills and utensils for food and drinks? Also, as "Alienbeat" mentioned as far as Hobie vs. the other park.. Will there be enough parking for all of us there? I have driven by the Hobie area, but haven't actually seen the size of the park, so should we make other arrangements for parking at someone's house instead? Again, I guess all this is ultimately up to mother nature cause of the amount of rain that we might get..

P.S.- Diogo, if you're bringing pasties, I'm bringing banana hammocks for the brave. :P:o

the borat kind!! haha

Guest Marina22

the borat kind!! haha

Ha ha, I didn't ecven think of that kind.. High five! :D "Skeet, skeet.. just pimps, no hos" ;)

the borat kind!! haha

Ha ha, I didn't ecven think of that kind.. High five! :D "Skeet, skeet.. all pimps, no hos" ;)

"i like you, will u be my friend?"

Guest Marina22

the borat kind!! haha

Ha ha, I didn't ecven think of that kind.. High five! :D "Skeet, skeet.. all pimps, no hos" ;)

"i like you, will u be my friend?"

Which part was that, refresh my memory plz? :-\

Guest NicoleC

OK, I see this thread was supposed to be about what you are bringing - although not that many have used it for that purpose lol.

I went a bit overboard and will be able to share all of the following with at least some of you:

plastic cups, utensils, straws, napkins, and paper plates

trash bags

a small grill

Boca Burgers

Chips

Tequila Flavored Portobella Mushrooms

Veggie Kabobs

Garlicky Grilled New Potatoes

Fresh Baked (and slightly-well-done Cookies)

Water

Lemonade & Limeade

Miller Lite

Margaritas

Vodka

And yes, I have name-tags... :)

Dan, I think I may have a tarp for you, but I won't know until the morning.