Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wimbledon 2007

Guest bootstah

Guest bootstah

I've been randomly watching a few matches here and there gotta and it's been good going all around. Roddick getting beat by Gasquet was an epic match!

Anyone else watching?

I've been randomly watching a few matches here and there gotta and it's been good going all around. Roddick getting beat by Gasquet was an epic match!

Anyone else watching?

yeah .. that rodick match was amazing .. i wanted for him to win

most games were being broadcasted in espn2 and nbc in HD glory 8)

Guest swirlundergrounder

Anyone else watching?

yeah .. that rodick match was amazing .. i wanted for him to win

most games were being broadcasted in espn2 and nbc in HD glory 8)

Rodick is washed out! He is a poor representative of American tennis.

He will never reach another grand slam finals match in his career..

Guest musicalmissionary

great final match.

i have a rule in tennis... i always root against the guy with long hair.

i have a rule in sports... i always root for the underdog... or a fellow countryman... the latter taking precedence.

Guest ddg

how long have i been saying federer is the goat....hes 26, got at least 3 more years (assuming he stays healthy)..i was surprised nadal pushed him as much as he did, but all that matters in the end is that federer stepped up like the champ he is (down 15-40 twice in the 5th)

even if he doesnt win the french (which i hope he does but its looking really slim) he still will be the goat...

he will tie petes record of 14 next year at wimbledon ;)

Guest swirlundergrounder

how long have i been saying federer is the goat....hes 26, got at least 3 more years (assuming he stays healthy)..i was surprised nadal pushed him as much as he did, but all that matters in the end is that federer stepped up like the champ he is (down 15-40 twice in the 5th)

even if he doesnt win the french (which i hope he does but its looking really slim) he still will be the goat...

I love the Fed but he still has to win the French.

I think he can win the French so long as Nadal gets knocked out in another bracket.

But you have to admit that their rivalry is good for the sport and if someone on this planet has Federer's number, its Nadal..

Guest ddg

I love the Fed but he still has to win the French.

I think he can win the French so long as Nadal gets knocked out in another bracket.

But you have to admit that their rivalry is good for the sport and if someone on this planet has Federer's number, its Nadal..

the rivalry is great for the sport...for sure...it would be some shit if federer wins the us and australian..then takes the french...next year at wimbeldon he could be breaking petes record (and borgs record, but petes is more important ;))

i agrees with you on that federer can win the french, but he has to hope that nadal gets knocked out b4...