Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Miami Spice Restaurant Month 2007

Guest lulamishka

Guest lulamishka

Ohmygah... I am TOO full to even think right now, too full to write a proper review right now... But I just had to pass the word along. I had lunch at Azul today... and it was SOOOOO GOOD. Absolutely worth the $22 lunch price and then some. I absolutely recommend. Ohmygah.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lulamishka

Its almost over and Ive only been to 2 restaurants. Im so disappointed in myself.

Lula, Shana...its ON this weekend.

Oooh, I like it when you give me orders like that! lol

Guest ramon

Its almost over and Ive only been to 2 restaurants. Im so disappointed in myself.

I haven't been to any Carisa :(

Guest Electric Eel

Where did you bitches go?

Guest lulamishka

Where did you bitches go?

Nowhere. lol

Guest lulamishka

FYI (taken from the Miami Herald):

North One 10, 11052 Biscayne Blvd., Miami, will continue its ever-changing Miami Spice menu through November, excluding Thanksgiving. On Sunday evenings, a free glass of wine comes with every Spice order. Tuesdays, Spicey ladies get free vino. 305.893.4211.

;)

Guest lulamishka

FYI (also taken from the Miami Herald):

Vix at Hotel Victor, 1144 Ocean Dr., Miami Beach, is the latest to announce it has extended its $35 Miami Spice menu through October; 305-779-8888.

Guest lulamishka

FYI (and taken from the Miami Herald again):

China Grill Management's three South Beach restaurants have extended their August-September Miami Spice offerings through Nov. 18 (for an extra 7 cents). The three-course, $22.07 lunch menu is available Monday-Thursday at China Grill and the $33.07 dinner menu Sunday-Thursday at Tuscan Steak and Social Miami at the Sagamore.

Also on tap: crab and lobster specials through October, including stone crab claws "simply chilled and cracked" at all three venues when the season begins Oct. 15.

--------------------------------------------------

P.S. I went to Social Miami this year for Miami Spice and it was absolutely worth it. I recommend you check it out!