Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wendy's Breakfast

Guest CGM54

Guest CGM54

It is not at every location yet. University Sunrise Blvd Location has it and Yamato at 95. My buddy actually called about ten on Saturday but none had it yet.

Overall it is my favorite of the fast food chain breakfasts. It is very inexpensive. They serve breakfast sandwiches on biscuits and Frescuit and kaiser rolls. They have a burrito and French Toast Sticks.

To me the selloing point is the Biscuits and Gravy. I fellin love with this while at FSU and thier arent too many places that serve them down here. These were point on!

For combos you can substitute a cinnamon roll or blueberry muffin for hash browns.

They also have a $.99 menu. I give it an A for fast food(which I know alot about)

Look for them everywhere soon.

Chad

To me the selloing point is the Biscuits and Gravy. I fellin love with this while at FSU and thier arent too many places that serve them down here. These were point on!

maaaaaaaaan....i KNOW they didn't teach you grammar like that at FSU. it's "there"

Guest JMT

i had it for the first time recently at the airport during a red-eye layover.

as far as fast food breakfast goes, i think the BK lounge does it best.

Guest RzO

maaaaaaaaan....i KNOW they didn't teach you grammar like that at FSU. it's "there"

hmmm i wouldn't be surprised.... ;)

i had to take a shot. its all in good fun

go gators lol

Guest CGM54

go gators lol

Yeah My bad on the Grammar. Funny thing is I got through grad school at Miami with that kind of Grammar.

Since I cant quite rag on the Gators due to thier recent National Championships I will state the obvious FSU girls are way hotter.

Guest RzO

go gators lol

Yeah My bad on the Grammar. Funny thing is I got through grad school at Miami with that kind of Grammar.

Since I cant quite rag on the Gators due to thier recent National Championships I will state the obvious FSU girls are way hotter.

well yes and know, see they have more hotter girls indeed, but gaiensville had the really smart quality chicks, but not a million, i did great but the sloot factor is much better in fsu

us Gators are still better, hehe j/k 8)

on the subject though, i wanna get me some wendy's breakfast! :o

Guest Devilicious

go gators lol

LOL, and +1 on us FSU girls!