Clubplanet Nightlife Community

somebody needs to bring Hernan Cattaneo to south florida

Guest skywalker01

Guest deprivation

I've seen Hernan maybe 5 times and he's hit or miss for me. Sometimes were great and others were boring. Martin Garcia would be cool. Never seen Garcia.

Regardless, I'm sure that I'd go see Hernan again. If he plays, hopefully it's at Cameo or Space. I don't like the Mansion shows. A nice club, but don't like their layout with bottle service taking up the potential dance floor.

Guest Major

Those of you who genuinely follow DJs & music should know Hernan is ranked amongst Sasha & Digweed, which makes him one of the best DJs in the world.

Guest dancefloored

hernan's double cd renaissance was a bit sleepy a few years ago

hernan live which Ive only seen once at ULTRA few years ago, decent

• 4 weeks later...
Guest SLR722

I saw him in Vegas in June, threw down one of the best sets I've ever heard. He was pretty good at WMC, but he got cut short at K & Y.

His weekly radio show is consitently badass, week in and week out.

I asked him why he doesn't come to FL more often, he said he would love to, just that he hasn't gotten booked here, much.

IMO he's got the best sound out right now, and it one of the most sought after DJ's worldwide.

I saw him in Vegas in June, threw down one of the best sets I've ever heard. He was pretty good at WMC, but he got cut short at K & Y.

I asked him why he doesn't come to FL more often, he said he would love to, just that he hasn't gotten booked here, much.

IMO he's got the best sound out right now, and it one of the most sought after DJ's worldwide.

my buddy went to that show in vegas too, said it was amazing...did you see sander too out there?

Guest SLR722

my buddy went to that show in vegas too, said it was amazing...did you see sander too out there?

I did!

Sander was good, but it was nothing like at Shine @ Shelbourne @ WMC this year. Sander seemed like he didn't wanna be there (in Vegas). Wasn't smiling, no interaction with the crowd, no vibe. Still a good night, but nothing like the vibe there was at Shine...

Hernan was a much better night, at a much better venue (in Vegas).

I did!

Sander was good, but it was nothing like at Shine @ Shelbourne @ WMC this year. Sander seemed like he didn't wanna be there (in Vegas). Wasn't smiling, no interaction with the crowd, no vibe. Still a good night, but nothing like the vibe there was at Shine...

Hernan was a much better night, at a much better venue (in Vegas).

you related to neil, aren't you...