Clubplanet Nightlife Community

fao dan.

Guest ramon

Guest ramon

you asked for it and someone delivered.

polka techno.

IW8DylGnJs8

probably going to be one of the biggest records of the summer.

Guest ramon

Sounds like Vallenato Techno to me... hahahahha

accordions have always been associated with polka. :)

samim - heater on get physical is the name of the song.

out in august.

Guest Jason_B

THERE i found it! Its colombian cumbia!

The original is by Lucho De Sedas, Jay-D y Los Selectos

qMrlMHGLnD4

Guest eroc0411

I will bet anything it sounds more like vallenato than polka!

agreed it sounds like a fellow Colombian made it...

Ramon Or Sherlock Holmes (pod) should look in2 it..

got a name of the song? dj?... I like it...

Guest Jason_B

I will bet anything it sounds more like vallenato than polka!

agreed it sounds like a fellow Colombian made it...

Ramon Or Sherlock Holmes (pod) should look in2 it..

got a name of the song? dj?... I like it...

Samim - Heater (Like Ramon said)

Guest durrtylexx

i really want to hear the vonstroke remix. i'm down with the vallenato/cumbia sound but the bass is what makes the track. its a funny choon. i can imagine if dropped at a colombian party it will cause ruckus.

Guest Jason_B

i really want to hear the vonstroke remix. i'm down with the vallenato/cumbia sound but the bass is what makes the track. its a funny choon. i can imagine if dropped at a colombian party it will cause ruckus.

i might just throw it down tomorrow if the crowd is fun....

Guest durrtylexx

i might just throw it down tomorrow if the crowd is fun....

go for it bro

Guest Diaga

i'm down with the vallenato/cumbia sound but the bass is what makes the track. its a funny choon. i can imagine if dropped at a colombian party it will cause ruckus.

I've been jaming to this track since I got it ;). This track is going to be huge here I can totally see it. IM gonna have it on rotation now before everybody and their neighbors play it out

Guest Jason_B

i'm down with the vallenato/cumbia sound but the bass is what makes the track. its a funny choon. i can imagine if dropped at a colombian party it will cause ruckus.

I've been jaming to this track since I got it ;). This track is going to be huge here I can totally see it. IM gonna have it on rotation now before everybody and their neighbors play it out

I only play tracks 4-5 times anyways... so rotate that bitch! its hot diaga.. why didnt you tell me you had it BIATCH! :P

Guest ramon

Tolfrey played it in Mexico and he said the reaction was insane.

Guest Diaga

I can see latin people goin nuts to this, I wonder how other people will react to this. I showed the track to some non hispanics friends and they didnt really get it

Guest Marina22

you asked for it and someone delivered.

polka techno.

IW8DylGnJs8

probably going to be one of the biggest records of the summer.

I like that but I would have guessed some vallenato before polka for obvious reasons. Do you by chance know if that was a European audience? Got a nice reaction there.

Guest Marina22

You're right the bass is what makes the track but then I find myself waiting for the accordions too. Gonna try and find this Vonstroke remix you speak of once I get a new hardrive. Samin- Heater, for some reason this looks familiar, how new is this?

Guest ramon

this song was played by a few at DEMF, and I remember going WOW that is crazy and the crowd going Ape shit ! :o

Ramon, do you remember who played it at DEMF?

Claude Van Stroke

Guest jkfunkee

this song was played by a few at DEMF, and I remember going WOW that is crazy and the crowd going Ape shit ! :o

Ramon, do you remember who played it at DEMF?

Claude Van Stroke

CVS was the POOP.

late,

j.