Clubplanet Nightlife Community

top chef miami

Guest barstar diana

Guest barstar diana

ok food junkies, i want some inside information.

i know they are here cooking in the MIA. I want to know how the hell we can get in on the action and eat the cooking these people are doing.

Bravo always has some large event were they make them cook alot. let me know wassup someone has to know something!!!

Guest barstar diana

awww im so sad, i totally wanted food.

oh well

hopefully the season gets better with some drama soon, every one is too nice to each other up to now

Guest LeVeL

Been a fan of the show since it started and I have to say I dont see no difference, the important part of the show is the cooking and the challeneges and obstacles the judges put you too.

But for the people who love drama, I have to say that now that Howie & Joey have made up an are suddenly best friends, there wont be much drama on the show.

I was surprised that finally on yesterday's show they had a Latin Challenge, for me this was the first time that the chefs were involved in a Latin Challenge which is surprising.

Guest JMT

perhaps you had to see all the seasons to appreciate it, but i got through about 5 minutes of that "memory lane" episode and turned it off.

Guest Electric Eel

perhaps you had to see all the seasons to appreciate it, but i got through about 5 minutes of that "memory lane" episode and turned it off.

yeah i was pissed it wasnt a regular season 3 episode. Im not big on those recap shows.

yeah i was pissed it wasnt a regular season 3 episode. Im not big on those recap shows.

me too. i turned it off after 10 minutes. recap shows suck. i wanted a new episode.