Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Looking for hot chick!

nymale27yo

Originally posted by nymale27yo:

Caught bitch girlfriend cheeting. Fuck her.

27 whitemale in manhattan looking for a hot chick tonight. 6'3 210 pds brwn hair blue eyes, athletic build. Cmon lets play!!!

and hooking up with a girl from a message board is gonna make things better for you? i know what she did is fucked up, but this isnt the way to go to make yourself feel better... well, thats just my opinion...

cwm29.gifcwm30.gifcwm12.gif

------------------

f4c3.gif

AIM: dELERiUM 540

Originally posted by scaredgirl:

i understand u are angry at the moment but i think is not necesary to call her bitch.

I find that word very ofensive for any girl

ehh... i dunno.. the word doesnt phaze me anymore, don't know if that's good or bad... but i think in this situation, the usage is totally warrented...

hey, if you found your man screwing another girl, what would you call her? what would you call him? bad boy!! bad girl!!??

... i don't think so...

but uh, that's just my humble opinion scared girl.. i still wanna taste you... cwm1.gifcwm38.gif hehe...

------------------

poohvlieger.gif

life's a ride... pack light...

AIM: dELERiUM 540

Originally posted by djmoonshine:

ehh... i dunno.. the word doesnt phaze me anymore, don't know if that's good or bad... but i think in this situation, the usage is totally warrented...

hey, if you found your man screwing another girl, what would you call her? what would you call him? bad boy!! bad girl!!??

... i don't think so...

but uh, that's just my humble opinion scared girl.. i still wanna taste you... cwm1.gifcwm38.gif hehe...

i understand pretty good an du are right is just in spanish is realy offensive if someone calls u like that in english is not that offensive because u guys use it like fun word but spanish if u said that to a girl is very ofensive but yea i mean if i find my man with another chick i kill her and also to him

------------------

sexy.GIF

Making Love And Having Sex The Biggest Pleasures in This Life. ScaredGirL.

Originally posted by scaredgirl:

i understand pretty good an du are right is just in spanish is realy offensive if someone calls u like that in english is not that offensive because u guys use it like fun word but spanish if u said that to a girl is very ofensive but yea i mean if i find my man with another chick i kill her and also to him

I agree one with you.. being fluent in both, I can totally understand your reasons.. Being called a bitch in spanish is like being called the scum of the earth.. However,for me, I could care less if someone refers to me as a bitch, it's almost like a compliment really.. cwm4.gif

------------------

AIM vampienyc10

e-mail: vampie@aol.com