Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Greek in Miami

Guest speedway

Guest speedway

My wife wants to have Greek food tonight. I have been to Mykonos and Marias on Coral Way and a restaurant that is located on the ground floor of the old Chateubleu hotel on Ponce de Leon in the Gables. All three are good, but not great in my opinion.

Anyone have any suggestions for Greek food in Miami?

Guest lulamishka

My wife wants to have Greek food tonight. I have been to Mykonos and Marias on Coral Way and a restaurant that is located on the ground floor of the old Chateubleu hotel on Ponce de Leon in the Gables. All three are good, but not great in my opinion.

Anyone have any suggestions for Greek food in Miami?

To be honest, those are probably your best 3 options in Miami.

Anyone got any other good suggestions?

Guest JMT

I personally love the greek salad at Taverna Opa.

it's pretty good. last time i went to the sobe location i think i vowed never to go back, however, for reasons unrelated to the food.

Guest Electric Eel

I personally love the greek salad at Taverna Opa.

it's pretty good. last time i went to the sobe location i think i vowed never to go back, however, for reasons unrelated to the food.

I feel that same, only go to the one in Hollywood. The beach location is horrible

Guest speedway

Thanks for the input - Aventura may be a little too distant from us (we are in the Gables.) Probably will return to Maria's tonight. Any other suggestions welcome.

Guest 0crystal0

opa isn't bad if you go on a weeknight. much more chill than the crazy weekends. had a greek friend also say it was his fav out of the few choices we have in miami food wise

Guest TaraTaint

In my opinion OPA is pretty good for what they are trying to do...that is entertain. The prices are reasonable and the food is good, but I usually go to OPA to have a good time and not really for the food. Out of towners love that place.

Thira in Aventura, is the best Greek food I have found in South Florida. The hummos is the bomb, the greek potatoes are damn yummy and the Saganaki is very very good.

The only other place that has better greek food are the greek festivals, but it has to be good cuz the lil greek grandma's are cooking up a storm in the back.

Oh, I must also mention that I am greek, so I am pretty critical of the local restaurants.