Clubplanet Nightlife Community

going to boston

Guest Marina22

going to boston for a few days to work a trade show, wish me luck!

late,

r.

Have fun Ryan and tell us all about it when ya get back, holla!

late,

c.

tee hee, couldn't help it, no offense j.. ;)

Went to boston on a business trip myself (for a trade show) years ago.... went to avalon sunday night... fucking partied my brains out... the drag queen working the bar by the coat check hooked us up PROPER... so wrecked... got back to our hotel at like 4am.. had to fly out at 7am... man that sucked. lol

love it!

Guest pod

Aaavalon. Hehe.

Did you go to Houlihan's before, over in Fanueil Hall? You know, neaah da Cahhmbat Zone.

Then dip over near da Pru and jump on da T and go to Southie. Go over to Mahhhky's convenience stoah and get a forty. Maaahky won't cahhd ya since the retahhd out front keeps the caahps awkupied.

Guest JMT

Ok, it's 93 north to 3, but it's four traffic lights, you hit a Chevron station, and a little past that there's gonna be a retahded kid selling fireworks. Hang a left by him you're at the Jordan Mahsh pal.

Aaavalon. Hehe.

Did you go to Houlihan's before, over in Fanueil Hall? You know, neaah da Cahhmbat Zone.

Then dip over near da Pru and jump on da T and go to Southie. Go over to Mahhhky's convenience stoah and get a forty. Maaahky won't cahhd ya since the retahhd out front keeps the caahps awkupied.

fanny hall rocks!

Guest pod

Did ya get wicked retahhded after the game? Take your cap off and go to the bubblah and then get Jimmy's head out of the barrel.

Guest Buck White

go to the bubblah

lol. Pod, how do you know about this ? I have yet to meet anyone outside of that area who knows that word....and I don't think I've ever seen it written.

Guest pod

Some family and friends live up there so I tend to pick up on the dialect.

I'd make a perfect deep-cover intelligence agent within the United States if I could master actually speaking the dialects.