Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Destroy Your Television

Guest Buck White

Guest pod

2 hours in a flash player. Woo.

I read the other material surrounding the movie and it just seems to be an amalgamation of all the recent conspiracy theories.

Guest Buck White

Damn, I wished you hadnt used those two words. I figured you'd get a kick out of the first segment...given your take on religion.

Guest pod

I'll still watch it :) ... but I'm not impressed with the presentation method. You know me, I need something to bitch about.

Can't watch it now though, too busy with some maintenance on the site that keeps you all distracted at your jobs :)

Guest Buck White

Yeah Coach. 1. I 2. Should 3. Definitely 4. Not 5. Have 6. Posted 7. This. 8. At. 9. All 10. !

How do you erase your own thread ? Is it possible ?

Guest pod

Not once it's been posted to. ;D

Don't worry, I'm sure a lot of people will watch this, just not during the day. 8)

Guest TaraTaint

Here are my two cents....

Watched it and personally a lot if not all of it made sense...at least to me it did....but then again I am a personal who is not in favor of organized religion, etc.

Many of you will think it is just another conspiracy/anti-government piece of propaganda, but everyone has a right to formulate their own opinion.

One thing I will mention is that the segment on the Pentagon is dead on. I lived in DC for 22 years of my life, drove by the Pentagon on I-395 many many times.....IMO there is NO F*CKING WAY a commercial PLANE hit it....the highway is a few hundred yards from the building....no skid marks on the grass, no wings from the plane, the highway wasn't messed up...come on people....open your eyes and WAKE UP

Guest Buck White

I posted this last week

Yeah man....it inspires thought. It's a touchy subject, unfortunately.

Guest JMT
One thing I will mention is that the segment on the Pentagon is dead on. I lived in DC for 22 years of my life, drove by the Pentagon on I-395 many many times.....IMO there is NO F*CKING WAY a commercial PLANE hit it....the highway is a few hundred yards from the building....no skid marks on the grass, no wings from the plane, the highway wasn't messed up...come on people....open your eyes and WAKE UP

what brand of glue do you sniff?

Guest Marina22

Buck, is this what you mentioned that Peter and I would want to watch and that you were going to send it to us?

Guest Buck White

Buck, is this what you mentioned that Peter and I would want to watch and that you were going to send it to us?

No. ;)

Guest TaraTaint

what brand of glue do you sniff?

haha, you are a funny guy!

if you read my post all I said was that a COMMERCIAL PLANE did not hit the Pentagon. Seriously a COMMERCIAL PLANE hit the towers and look how much damage it did. If you saw the videos of the Pentagon attack taken from the parking lot camera you don't see shit....no huge Boeing plane....all you see is a little tip of something silver and then you see fire....don't you think the cameras would of caught a HUGE COMMERCIAL PLANE??? Don't you think that NORAD which has been 100% accurate up until 9/11 would of intercepted the plane?

Have you ever driven by the Pentagon? Ask anyone from DC and they would probably agree that there is no way that a plane could of crossed the highway and hit the Pentagon without crashing into the lawn and crashing into the highway for that matter.....they highway was completely untouched and so was the lawn of the Pentagon...you could clearly see that when people were running across it on 9/11.

This is just my opinion.....do some research, don't let FOX News force feed everything to you....

Oh and that glue, your mother called me last night and wants it back :P

Guest Buck White

Uh, Tara....I hate to be the one to break this to you but....news reporters don't lie. It's unethical. ::)

Guest TaraTaint

my father always had a good saying " you can take the horse to the water, but you can't make him drink it"

there are those who look to dive deeper and there are those who enjoy the blissful surface.

there is no useful end to this type of debate-end of story!

Guest endymion

Here's a full rebuttal to this urban myth from Snopes.

A 155-foot-long plane is traveling at 530 MPH. That's 777 feet per second. If you're looking at it from the side, as the security camera was, then in about one fifth of a second it has completely flown past. About one fifth of a second is five or six frames of 30 frame-per-second video. The security footage shows flight 77 visible on camera for... FIVE FRAMES.

Guest endymion

Well, irregardless of what happened...does anyone know what year we get these?

I guess you weren't one of the VIPs at Amika that got implanted?

Guest Buck White

Well, irregardless of what happened...does anyone know what year we get these?

I guess you weren't one of the VIPs at Amika that got implanted?

lol. Tech, you're the man. ;D

Blast expert Allyn E. Kilsheimer was the first structural engineer to arrive at the Pentagon after the crash and helped coordinate the emergency response. "It was absolutely a plane, and I'll tell you why," says Kilsheimer, CEO of KCE Structural Engineers PC, Washington, D.C. "I saw the marks of the plane wing on the face of the building. I picked up parts of the plane with the airline markings on them. I held in my hand the tail section of the plane, and I found the black box." Kilsheimer's eyewitness account is backed up by photos of plane wreckage inside and outside the building. Kilsheimer adds: "I held parts of uniforms from crew members in my hands, including body parts. Okay?"

0305911-flight77-lg.jpg

Guest Buck White

Actually, that's an Ohio State University charter plane. But I see where you're going with this.