Do pretty girls FART?

Guest swank

Guest RzO

no! and girls don't poop either!

i don't think i'm going to watch that.

i subscribe to this theory as well, funny clip though

Guest Buck White

that's a weird-ass picture

Wait a sec. Didnt you actually admit to "pooping on" the Space dancefloor ? But sh*t stained designer underwear is "weird"? Go figure. Dude.

Guest RzO

Wait a sec. Didnt you actually admit to "pooping on" the Space dancefloor ? But sh*t stained designer underwear is "weird"? Go figure. Dude.

no he said he that would be a good sabotage. i said though that my friend pooped on the floor in the bathroom of a sleazy pizza place in Gainesville. the confusion is solved :)

sometimes i like to fart in my hand and buttercup an innocent bystander. or i used to at least, this whole growing up thing takes away more and more each day of the fun we used to know ;D

Guest swank

no he said he that would be a good sabotage. i said though that my friend pooped on the floor in the bathroom of a sleazy pizza place in Gainesville. the confusion is solved :)

sometimes i like to fart in my hand and buttercup an innocent bystander. or i used to at least, this whole growing up thing takes away more and more each day of the fun we used to know ;D

BUTTERCUP! ROFLMAO!! ahhh...the good ole days!

Guest Buck White

poop on the dancefloor

actually...nix that one....done it before, didn't do much. made for some classic space toes, i tell you that! (private collection, not for public viewing)

Go figure.