Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ladies, Where Do You Like His Cum???

Guest xfactor834

Guest xfactor834

Mmmm,

Moonie...until Tasty agrees, I wouldn't mind eating, licking, tasting, and fucking you over and over and over again.

We'd run our fingers through each other's hair and kiss each other's fingers as I slipped a few of them downstairs to keep your kitty happy.

I'd take those wet fingers and let you lick them so you can taste your own warm sweetness, and then we'd massage each other with our tongues so I could taste it too =)

Guest xfactor834

Justagirl...newbie...very good answer.

Would you let a guy cum in your ass? It seems that this is the most sacred place for a women (other than in her pussy) =)

[This message has been edited by xfactor834 (edited 04-03-2001).]

Originally posted by neptune:

i think if ur in a committed relationship (and of course on birth control) the BEST place for him to cum is inside of u.. i think it gives u such a great feeling of closeness then anything else could compare to. cwm38.gif

It's great at first, but after a while and if you do it all the time it's nothing special.

------------------

I never try anything, I just do it... Wanna try me?

pussycat.jpg

Originally posted by xfactor834:

Mmmm,

Moonie...until Tasty agrees, I wouldn't mind eating, licking, tasting, and fucking you over and over and over again.

We'd run our fingers through each other's hair and kiss each other's fingers as I slipped a few of them downstairs to keep your kitty happy.

I'd take those wet fingers and let you lick them so you can taste your own warm sweetness, and then we'd massage each other with our tongues so I could taste it too =)

Mmmm there's nothing like tasting another woman on a man's mouth... just don't wear yourselves out before I get there because I want someone who will go the distance. cwm32.gif

------------------

I never try anything, I just do it... Wanna try me?

pussycat.jpg

Guest xfactor834

Tasty, don't worry sweetie...we'll be waiting for you. And don't worry about staying power.

I think Moonie and CMB can attest to that =)

You'll be tasting CMB's cum off my throbbing cock and Moonie's cum from my hot, wet, tongue.

Guest xfactor834

Don't you wish my dearest Moonie.

Just remember the advice I gave you =)

------------------

toon.jpg

Time to roll baby, time to roll.