Clubplanet Nightlife Community

2 for 1 bottles at Space...

Guest eroc0411

Guest RzO

Eroc, I don't understand why you care. I mean, I'm not a big fan of Space, but I don't go on and on about it. I just hit up places that I like more. Did something happen there to give you such a big grudge against them?

haha

Listen i dont have a grudge against space.. I like space just fine, I just don't love it! And that seems 2 be the CRImE!!!

So w/ that said i ain't gonna fight the whole lot of u on the forum. U can PM anytime u like... :)

Space doesn't need or want you to love it...plenty already do that.

i should go into my whole political analogy as Space being the big bad United States and everyone complaining being the other countries who really just want to be like us, not everyone can be #1. I'll leave that for another day. :)

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pod

Listen i dont have a grudge against space.. I like space just fine, I just don't love it! And that seems 2 be the CRImE!!!

Well, the crime is that you have come off swinging, especially after not being here in town that long. In other words, you don't have the resumé to be dropping the statements you have as of late.

And, watch the caps.

Guest coach

Eroc, I don't understand why you care. I mean, I'm not a big fan of Space, but I don't go on and on about it. I just hit up places that I like more. Did something happen there to give you such a big grudge against them?

haha

So w/ that said i ain't gonna fight the whole lot of u on the forum. U can PM anytime u like... :)

I know where you're coming from, I just don't understand why you are spending so much energy on something you "just don't love." I mean, I don't spend that much time trashing places I hate.

Guest pod

Exactly. Coach and everyone else has better things to do. The venues I don't care for, well, everybody knows that, but I don't waste my time ripping into them, considering I don't even go. I voted with my wallet and chose not to frequent them.

Guest RzO

Rzo and Pod, the official SPACE AMBASSADORS for CJ and abroad :D ;D

well Neil, you have known me for a long time, and you know that i always have been this way, from the first time i stepped foot into the place, till last weekend when i left at noon.

I just don't understand the incessant bashing by some folks, it quite tiring imo.

Guest Mattivi

well Neil, you have known me for a long time, and you know that i always have been this way, from the first time i stepped foot into the place, till last weekend when i left at noon.

I just don't understand the incessant bashing by some folks, it quite tiring imo.

Rzo, i know, we've both had some epic nites on that celestial spot known as the terrace. the other day i was just thinking of the time when Sander K-Tong-Roland tri-tagged the decks and absolutely annihilated the dance floor, what a morning of drunken tomfoolery that was ;D ah the memories, hopefully some of those peeps make it back by the end of the year.

Guest RzO

Rzo, i know, we've both had some epic nites on that celestial spot known as the terrace. the other day i was just thinking of the time when Sander K-Tong-Roland tri-tagged the decks and absolutely annihilated the dance floor, what a morning of drunken tomfoolery that was ;D ah the memories, hopefully some of those peeps make it back by the end of the year.

11/6/04- what a freaking party! still one of the best ever!

Guest Mattivi

i remember towards the end, sander was completely plastered, was leaning over the decks and had his arm around LP, and said "THIS IS MY BOY LP, AND WE'RE RIPPING THIS FUCKING TERRACE UP!" or something to that effect, was so funny. ;D only at space :D

Guest addictedtospace

If some people would focus their energy into supporting venues and parties that DO provide "their thing" and leave big, bad, evil Space alone, the world would be a happy donkey fucking place. ;D