Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ricardo Villalobos and Trentmoeller to Play a Miami Venue...

Guest LeVeL

Guest Jason_B

They are to busy consuming a large quantity of narcotics in Ibiza at this time.. Didnt fall for it!

Guest LeVeL

Didnt fall for it!

Sure you guys were probably thinking that someone finally answered all your prayers but nope your wishes have yet to come true. You guys better pray that Ramon wins the lottery and can fins a way to bring these guys down..lol

Guest rhythmburn

m_42893bb5a02a24dbeb0ea5d7efd56201.jpg

Sikeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..you minimal idiots fell for it...

minimal idiots?

and that would make you a what? a cheese music moron?

Guest LeVeL

If u would have spelled trentemoller correctly, i would have credited you with a funny.

Hey dont get mad because you wet your panties when you saw the name of the thread..hahahahaha

Guest musicalmissionary

If u would have spelled trentemoller correctly' date=' i would have credited you with a funny.

[/quote']

Hey dont get mad because you wet your panties when you saw the name of the thread..hahahahaha

Don't give yourself too much credit. Any true "minimal idiot" has these guys' schedules committed to memory. So noone fell for your bluff.

You remind me of the dumbass kid who laughs at his own joke before anyone else... only to find out it wasn't funny to begin with. But hey... keep entertaining yourself...

Guest Buck White

If u would have spelled trentemoller correctly, i would have credited you with a funny.

lmao !

Guest somefiercehouse

i seriously don't see the point of this thread? He actually took time out of his day to post this? You should have just told us our epidermis is showing, it's about the same level (no pun intended) of maturity and comical value. If Level were to Simpsonize himself, he'd be Nelson.

Guest JMT

i seriously don't see the point of this thread? He actually took time out of his day to post this? You should have just told us our epidermis is showing, it's about the same level (no pun intended) of maturity and comical value. If Level were to Simpsonize himself, he'd be Nelson.

epidermis means skin. epididymis relates to testicles.

nice attempt, though.

Guest somefiercehouse

epidermis means skin. epididymis relates to testicles.

nice attempt, though.

no...that's what i meant...but thanks for the new vocab! ;D maybe next time i'll ask to see someones epididymis and see what i get!

Guest coach

That's the joke, JMT. Back in grade school, before everyone knew what epidermis meant, you'd go up to some poor idiot and scream "You epidermis is showing!" Then run away laughing at their stupidity as they tried to figure out what they could zip, button, or close to hide this horrid faux pas.

BTW, is your refigerator running?

Guest G.A.

Rumor has it that RV might be playing at INK on their new PURE Thursdays in the upcoming months...

Ricardo won't play the States till Bush is out-of-office...but I like the wishful thinking.

Guest JMT

That's the joke, JMT. Back in grade school, before everyone knew what epidermis meant, you'd go up to some poor idiot and scream "You epidermis is showing!" Then run away laughing at their stupidity as they tried to figure out what they could zip, button, or close to hide this horrid faux pas.

in that case, sorry Fierce House.

they didn't have that joke at my school.

Guest LiquidX

Rumor has it that RV might be playing at INK on their new PURE Thursdays in the upcoming months...

Ricardo won't play the States till Bush is out-of-office...but I like the wishful thinking.

Mmm I don't think it's Bush, he didn't want to come here even before Bush was in office .. but maybe he'll change he's mind it's a different era

Guest somefiercehouse

in that case, sorry Fierce House.

they didn't have that joke at my school.

no worries....i've got loads more where that came from too!!!!

what's smarter than a talking parrot?

a SPELLING BEEEEEE!!!!!! ;D

Guest ramon

Mmm I don't think it's Bush, he didn't want to come here even before Bush was in office .. but maybe he'll change he's mind it's a different era

He was last in the US in 2002.

Guest knebula

Ramon win the lottery already so we can have RV...

omg yess please omg

I will pay 80 dollars to go see him like all the "Smart" people are doing this weekend...

this is a great thread though

I love MamaJuana.......

Guest pod

I'd think economic reasons even if Bush wasn't in power. Ricardo'd be a tough sell outside of New York or Detroit.