Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ricardo Villalobos and Trentmoeller to Play a Miami Venue...

Guest LeVeL

Guest ramon

I'd think economic reasons even if Bush wasn't in power. Ricardo'd be a tough sell outside of New York or Detroit.

try again .. i sure he could do 2 weeks solid in the US playing 3-4 nights a week considering he never comes to the states.

i seriously don't see the point of this thread? He actually took time out of his day to post this? You should have just told us our epidermis is showing, it's about the same level (no pun intended) of maturity and comical value. If Level were to Simpsonize himself, he'd be Nelson.

that's EXACTLY the response he was looking for!

Guest Jason_B

I'd think economic reasons even if Bush wasn't in power. Ricardo'd be a tough sell outside of New York or Detroit.

try again .. i sure he could do 2 weeks solid in the US playing 3-4 nights a week considering he never comes to the states.

+1

Guest Miss_Digital

the day this guy announces a tour in the us is the day that tour will be sold out

the longer he waits the more money he can make

people will fly cross country any day... any place... any time to see him

cha-ching

Guest Marina22

I haven't heard any of his sets I had downloaded (and now lost with my old hardrive) to say if I like his music that much. :-\ What I do know, is that everytime I see a picture or video with him in it all I see is that he needs a really good wash and haircut. ::)

Guest pod

2 weeks out of 52 in a year. Let's say 8 gigs max. Would he come out ahead, or behind? Factor in whatever he could get away with charging.

Only way it would work at first would be to pair him up with some known quantity over here.

Guest ramon

2 weeks out of 52 in a year. Let's say 8 gigs max. Would he come out ahead, or behind? Factor in whatever he could get away with charging.

Only way it would work at first would be to pair him up with some known quantity over here.

He'd probably come out just fine and I'm sure he'd increase his already loyal fanbase. Expect weekday gigs and weekend gigs.

Do R2R (Rich and Ricardo) or L2R (Luciano and Ricardo) and bank.

Guest Miss_Digital

He'd probably come out just fine and I'm sure he'd increase his already loyal fanbase. Expect weekday gigs and weekend gigs.

Do R2R (Rich and Ricardo) or L2R (Luciano and Ricardo) and bank.

exactly

$$CHA-CHING$$

Guest Buck White

epidermis means skin. epididymis relates to testicles.

nice attempt, though.

lol. didnt take the time to think that one through, eh ? nice try, though.