Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Kevin Garnett, Ray Allen & Paul Pierce! Who in da East can fu*k w/ the Celtics!

Guest swirlundergrounder

Guest Mattivi

just because they added those players will not mean that they will rule the courts, you have to see if they have chemistry on the court first. not all the teams with the most stars win championships, lets wait and see.

Guest LeVeL

Their starting squad is defintely going to create problems for any defense out there.

But where they are going to be hurting is their bench and as we all know the bench and role players are as much to do with the success of a team.

Also between the 3 somebody is going to have to emerge when the time is right and somebody is going to have to find a way to pass up their shots in order to get their team-mates involved.

Great trade for the Celtics organization though who has been in shambles since the early 90's but they are a playoff team but not a Championship team in my opinion.

Guest lyrik

Their starting squad is defintely going to create problems for any defense out there.

But where they are going to be hurting is their bench and as we all know the bench and role players are as much to do with the success of a team.

Also between the 3 somebody is going to have to emerge when the time is right and somebody is going to have to find a way to pass up their shots in order to get their team-mates involved.

Great trade for the Celtics organization though who has been in shambles since the early 90's but they are a playoff team but not a Championship team in my opinion.

I think Ray Allen will be that guy that passes up the shots and will take for the most part just the wide open looks when avail. Happy to see KG finally get out of that place...of course would have loved to see him in Chi but paxson wasn't going to unload the amount of players that Boston did. For the 1st time I am actually disapointed with paxson for selecting Noah in the draft. I hope we can get someone that can score down low...Joe Smith isn't going to do much for us either. Excited to see how Pierce and KG will mesh I've always been a big fan of both.

Guest spacecadet

Not a championship team but got big pieces of the puzzle.They did good work this offseason.

Guest swirlundergrounder

Role players are key.

Their problem is at point guard.

If they fill that hole with a half decent point guard who can give them a double double every other night, then they will be a force to recon with..

But who in the East can fuck with them if they stay healthy?

If you collapse your defense in the low post on KG, then you have Ray Allen, the best catch and shooter in the league, looming around the perimeter or Pierce at mid range.

I don't see any chemistry problems between the 3.

If anyone has the ego between the 3 it's Ray Allen. And his ego is no Kobe Bryant ego...

Guest eroc0411

I like eddie house... Boy can shoot and he's not scared 2 take a big shot... the nets droped the ball on that... Rumor out there jefferson could be traded for jermaine O'neil.. This would bolser the nets 2 the TOP...

Celtics r in good shape..They won't win this yr but by yr 2 or 3 they should win atleast 1 title... Just gotta find the rite role players... Not as easy as it sounds... Look at my team the nets... we just 1 low post player away... ANd its been 3 yrs and we still can't find 1!!!

not even counting the k-mart era!!!!!!! so more like 6 yrs...

LETs go NETS!!!!!!!!!

Guest cire

They may make it to the playoffs, but depending on their seed will not make it past the first or second round. This is a non defensive ass team. They will have to pick up some defense, Ray and Paul, that is not part of their game.

Guest LeVeL

Dam I shocked we dont have a Boston Celtic fan on here..we seem to have a good mix fans from other teams on this board.

But come on Terry dont low-blow your boi Ray Allen only because it didn't work with the Sonics, he has been able to mesh with teamates all through his career, he meshed well when he used to play for the Bucks.

I am actually more worried about Pierce who almost all his career has been the one to provide about 60% of the offense on that team and has been the one the team has looked too, to take that last minute shot, he will find himself in a weird position this year in that team.

In my opinion the Bulls are the front-runners in the East, even being a huge Heat Fan, I will have to admit to that, they have have youth,atheletism and clutch shooters in that team. I am very disappointed by the Heat off-season, we haven't done shit, hope that Shaq finds a way to help himself, not just those fat kids in that show.

Guest cire

The East runs through Detroit kids..... ;D

Agreed, but if they get Lebron a viable second option, watch it players!

Guest swirlundergrounder

They may make it to the playoffs, but depending on their seed will not make it past the first or second round. This is a non defensive ass team. They will have to pick up some defense, Ray and Paul, that is not part of their game.

Defense is not part of Ray Allens game? Are you fuckin' kidding me?

Did you not see him in the playofs a couple of years ago when he did a 'Baron Davis' on the Sacramento Kings taking over the game on both ends of the ball?

Guest swirlundergrounder

The East runs through Detroit kids..... ;D

The East runs through Detroit until the second round..

Detroit is going to get old really quick this season.. You'll see..

Orlando is also a team to watch this year...

Guest eroc0411

what does orlando have other then lewis and howard?... They need a decent point guard... and don't 4get they lost grant hill... I like ATL as a dark horse, alot of raw talent!!!

Guest swirlundergrounder

what does orlando have other then lewis and howard?... They need a decent point guard... and don't 4get they lost grant hill... I like ATL as a dark horse, alot of raw talent!!!

Isn't Jamir Nelson a decent point guard?

Guest eroc0411

Isn't Jamir Nelson a decent point guard?

NO!

hes a great back up w/ a decent shot... he wouldn't b a starter on more then half the nba teams... I think my mother can move a lil faster then him... Grant hill really ran their offense... Thats y i'm sayin be careful w/ them...