Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Women trapping men...

Guest clubchicky

Guest clubchicky

Men are basically screwed when it comes to women getting prenant! I mean wtf...even when someone is not married and have a baby the women can BANK on the man's salary for child support...it is really ridiculous!!! I really do feel bad for the men that get trapped into this shit! There should be some kind of law for protection against this crap!

LOS ANGELES (AP) -- Scary Spice went to court Wednesday to try to scare up some child support from Eddie Murphy.

The 32-year-old singer, whose real name is Melanie Brown, filed a petition in Superior Court that seeks to legally establish Murphy as the father of her 4-month-old daughter, Angel Iris Murphy Brown.

Brown will also seek sole custody and reasonable child support, attorney Gloria Allred said at a press conference.

"I am here today for one reason and one reason only; her name is Angel," Brown said. "Angel is my baby and Eddie's. She will always know that she was planned and wanted by both of us."

Arnold Robinson, a spokesman for the 46-year-old actor, declined to comment.

Brown said she and Murphy dated for four months in 2006 before mutually deciding to conceive a child.

"The relationship was in full swing right at the beginning of my pregnancy," Brown said, adding that she was shocked when Murphy later said he was not sure he was the baby's father.

Allred said Murphy took a DNA test in June.

The test "established paternity but paternity has not been legally acknowledged," she said in a statement.

Brown, who dated Murphy last year, gave birth to her daughter April 3. She listed Murphy as the father on the birth certificate.

Murphy has five children from his marriage to Nicole Mitchell Murphy, who filed for divorce in 2005.

He got engaged last week to film producer Tracey Edmonds, according to Adris Debarge, Edmonds' executive assistant.

Brown also has an 8-year-old daughter.

The Spice Girls recently reunited for a tour that is scheduled to begin later this year.

© 2007 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. Learn more about our Privacy Policy.

Men are basically screwed when it comes to women getting prenant! I mean wtf...even when someone is not married and have a baby the women can BANK on the man's salary for child support...it is really ridiculous!!! I really do feel bad for the men that get trapped into this shit! There should be some kind of law for protection against this crap!

There is protection.. its called a CONDOM.

I don't feel bad when these idiots don't use protection then act all surprised that they get knocked up....

Both of them win assclown of the week awards IMO.

I don't feel bad when these idiots don't use protection then act all surprised that they get knocked up....

doesnt mean u still cant get pregnant condoms are not 100% effective

doesnt mean u still cant get pregnant condoms are not 100% effective

birth control and condoms and you have zero worries..

condoms are pretty effective if used correctly.

Guest TaraTaint

maybe she poked holes in them.

well we all know that he obviously poked her hole.. lol

and left a nice creamy surprise.. :o

Hilarious...you took those nasty words right out of my mouth ;)

Guest web_norah

LOS ANGELES (AP) -- Scary Spice went to court Wednesday to try to scare up some child support from Eddie Murphy.

The 32-year-old singer, whose real name is Melanie Brown, filed a petition in Superior Court that seeks to legally establish Murphy as the father of her 4-month-old daughter, Angel Iris Murphy Brown.

Brown will also seek sole custody and reasonable child support, attorney Gloria Allred said at a press conference.

"I am here today for one reason and one reason only; her name is Angel," Brown said. "Angel is my baby and Eddie's. She will always know that she was planned and wanted by both of us."

Arnold Robinson, a spokesman for the 46-year-old actor, declined to comment.

Brown said she and Murphy dated for four months in 2006 before mutually deciding to conceive a child.

"The relationship was in full swing right at the beginning of my pregnancy," Brown said, adding that she was shocked when Murphy later said he was not sure he was the baby's father.

Allred said Murphy took a DNA test in June.

The test "established paternity but paternity has not been legally acknowledged," she said in a statement.

Brown, who dated Murphy last year, gave birth to her daughter April 3. She listed Murphy as the father on the birth certificate.

Murphy has five children from his marriage to Nicole Mitchell Murphy, who filed for divorce in 2005.

He got engaged last week to film producer Tracey Edmonds, according to Adris Debarge, Edmonds' executive assistant.

Brown also has an 8-year-old daughter.

The Spice Girls recently reunited for a tour that is scheduled to begin later this year.

© 2007 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. Learn more about our Privacy Policy.

you must be joking?

it is called 'wear protection' and use the pill, condom, diaphgram or pay the consequences (man and woman). it is a two way street!

i don't feel sorry for Eddie Murphy and too right, if she feels he should own up to their child, so be it! why is this entrapment? they were dating and last time i heard, it was both two people who agree to procreate?

Guest bootstah

haha omg I totally disagree with the original post. Funny that people seem to forget that they were an actual couple for sometime and that he did in fact deny to no end that he was the father....hahahhaha

Love Eddie as a comedian but as a man he pretty much sucks. I don't see a problem with her filing suit against him, he is the father and should be responsible for his actions. Unless this is Days Of Our Lives and she's stolen his sperm then the man can pay up!

Guest clubchicky

big deal they dated...i can date the milk man and get knocked up...doesn't necessarily mean he is responsible...the pill...women lie about the pill....condoms suck....but yeah, he is denying being the father...shouldn't that tell you that he was not expecting or planning for this to happen....she made enough money screw her!! Now she is trying to take him for a pretty penny....she needs to work...she is a has-been and is trying to make sure she never has to work again....I know women like this...it sucks!

Guest web_norah

big deal they dated...i can date the milk man and get knocked up...doesn't necessarily mean he is responsible...the pill...women lie about the pill....condoms suck....but yeah, he is denying being the father...shouldn't that tell you that he was not expecting or planning for this to happen....she made enough money screw her!! Now she is trying to take him for a pretty penny....she needs to work...she is a has-been and is trying to make sure she never has to work again....I know women like this...it sucks!

i think you're missing the memo here

it is not about 'the money' is it? Mel B has enough of it.

- i think her plea seems reasonable, he can get married to someone else, do what he likes but like almost everyone here says, he fathered a baby as much as she did, and he should OWN UP to it, regardless.

i do not see the problem with this at all. save the feminist bla bla - people have consentual sex and need to be adults about the consequences.

Guest slamminshaun

big deal they dated...i can date the milk man and get knocked up...doesn't necessarily mean he is responsible...

Got milk?

Guest clubchicky

she could be sincere or she could be a money hungry bitch and tried to do it on purpose to trap him...all I am saying is the latter happens too often than none and something should be done to protect the man...how does "protecting the man" make me out to be "feminist" again ;)

Guest web_norah

she could be sincere or she could be a money hungry bitch and tried to do it on purpose to trap him...all I am saying is the latter happens too often than none and something should be done to protect the man...how does "protecting the man" make me out to be "feminist" again ;)

do you know personally that she got pregnant to trap him? do you?

how many couples get pregnant by accident?

all i see here is a woman trying to get her former partner/ boyfriend/ whatever, to own up to a child, money aside.

it is not about protecting anyone, it is about a responsability, having a baby is a huge one and people fail to see that, again and again.

Guest jamu

There's a pill now for men. He should have used it if he didn't want to get a chick pregnant. Have him deal with the consiquences for beingan idiot.

Guest clubchicky

whatever...he is not the only idiot...and you're right I don't know whether she did it on purpose or not....that is what I stated above.

Guest web_norah

i'll give you a good example of someone going after her ex's money for kicks:

Ellen Barkin -- not content with her $40 million divorce settlement from Revlon owner Ron Perelman and selling the jewelry he gave her for $21 million -- is now suing Perelman for $3 million that she claims he owes her and her brother for a production company they started.

Mel B is asking for child support is nothing next to this woman.