Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why does the govt keep doing this when...

Guest michael^heaven

Guest michael^heaven

AP) A published report says investigators don't know what happened to about a third of the guns given to Iraqi security forces – and who has them now.

That's according to The Washington Post, which says a Government Accountability Office study shows U.S. military officials have lost track of about 190,000 AK-47 assault rifles and pistols given to Iraqi security forces in 2004 and 2005.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2007/08/06/iraq/main3135900.shtml

...this^ sh#t keeps on happening! Plus, we're going to give millions to Saudi Arabia & Egypt so they can arm themselves!?! SMART! NOT!

Guest coach

Not sure how AK's in Iraq affect you here in the States' date=' so I'd be more concerned with something like this instead.

Aren't you the one supporting the war? Seems like you'd be really worried about guns in Iraq. Especially since you have family over there who those guns might be pointed at.

But, yeah, the wiretapping thing is insane. Hopefully we'll get someone in there in 2008 who has a bit more regard for our freedom.

Guest JMT

congress approved the wiretapping bill. so much for democrats saving the day. republicrats and democans is more like it.

Guest Buck White

Not sure how AK's in Iraq affect you here in the States, so I'd be more concerned with something like this instead.

Aren't you the one supporting the war? Seems like you'd be really worried about guns in Iraq. Especially since you have family over there who those guns might be pointed at.

I almost typed the same exact thing but thought...why bother. I'm not sure how AK's and Tek's in the slums affect you here in the suburbs...I think you'd be more concerned with those tapped payphones in the ghetto. You political dudes say some strange sh*t.

Guest obby

Not sure how AK's in Iraq affect you here in the States, so I'd be more concerned with something like this instead.

But, yeah, the wiretapping thing is insane. Hopefully we'll get someone in there in 2008 who has a bit more regard for our freedom.

The Democrats taking the majority in House and Pelosi becoming Speaker back in 2006 was supposed to that for you Coach, and bring our troops home (aka surrender), stop the funding to Iraq, and impeach Bush.

In my life actions speak louder than words.

Here is an article I want to share:

http://www.usnews.com/blogs/barone/2007/7/31/is-the-surge-working.html