Clubplanet Nightlife Community

you are now a phone sex operator...

starcapone

who's seen girl 6...a spike lee joint..??

this is the deal...

a.i need your name (for each role their is a name, ie your housewife name might be Debbie, your girl next door name would be Mandy, so on)

b.i need the role your assuming (this is based on your callers request)

c.a few sentences for what your gonna tell the caller (this is the ultimate test)

....we could also "play" with one another either pretending 1.that we're callin' someone/2.that someone called you - from the boards (i'll give my examples for this)

1. i am requesting djmoonshine, i want her role to be "the girl next door"..please proceed..can u make me wet, girl??

2. hey there xfactor, you've reached Cherry your nurse for the day. Tell nurse Cherry what hurts..oh, your cock. Well, let me see what i can do. I place your big cock in my hands and begin to massage it with my cherry flavored lube. I can hear your moans grow louder as i jerk you off faster..now your dick is all wet, sticky and tasty. I'm so overwhelmed with your shaft, that I put it between my 36d breasts and let you titty fuck me...ew yeah.. Then I place your cock in my mouth...get the idea, let's play...

------------------

boopmag6.jpg

* I ain't no joke

so you should get a pen,

and write yourself a lil' note

so you don't forget again *

~same shit - different day~

ohhhh... you wanna play huh??? lol... i can play...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<<picks up phone and calls starcapone>>

RING RING!!

<<starcapone picks up>>

"hey star... it's me mandy... i'm just calling to let you know that i'm having a slumber party tonight... do you wanna come?

ohh.. you can't come over until later?

ohh well thats ok...i just got out of school and i haven't even changed yet... i'm still in my school uniform...

what does it look like?

well you know, i have to wear a plaid skirt and white kneehighs... <<giggle giggle>>

so i really want you to come over tonight star...

why?

well see cause i was sitting here and i was just thinking about the feel of you taking my little white panties off... the feel of your soft lips grazing my bare lips gently... the feel of your fingers tugging on my nipples... hehe.. ok.. see you tonight.. bye

i take you to my bedroom and lay you down on my bed and take your clothes off slowly and tie your hands and legs to the bedposts... so you can't run away from me! i'm taking your bra off and immediately covering your tits up again with kisses and licks... your pants are coming down now star and i run my fingers down your belly, stopping at your panties... i'm licking your thighs and teasing your hard clit through the fabric of your panties... i stop and begin to remove your panties.

the other girls that are sleeping over walk in all of a sudden and are suprised by the site of me sliding your panties down your thighs...

chrissy runs over and hops onto the bed, burying her face between your tits and licks and sucks your rock hard nipples...

sally slowly begins to walk over and takes your face in her hands and kisses you softly while she shoves her fingers in chrissy's already dripping pussy...

sarah stands there, just watching us and i ignore her as i bury my face in your pussy and lick up your juices... i hear the door close and open again minutes later... i look up from your pussy and there is sarah, standing with a bowl in her hands...

she walks over, pushes me out of the way and begins spooning a white substance on your body...

COLD! you scream, and i immediately know what it is.....

ICECREAM!!! we all dive in and lick and suck the ice cream off your hot little body...

we each take turns sucking on your clit and fingering your tight tight pussy until finally you cum...

hmmmm.. starcapone... you taste delicious...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~hows that??? cwm1.gif

------------------

poohvlieger.gif

life's a ride... pack light...

AIM: dELERiUM 540

Hi... My name is Virginia. I don't know what it's like to have a hard, throbbing cock in my dripping wet, tight virgin pussy... Or what it feels like to have the head of a man's hot rod at the back of my throat, while I'm humming at the delight of him lapping up my cunt... But do you think I can still be a phone sex operator?

------------------

Is it Friday yet?

Peace Love Happiness y'all

DivaliciousNYC@aol.com

Originally posted by divalicious:

Hi... My name is Virginia. I don't know what it's like to have a hard, throbbing cock in my dripping wet, tight virgin pussy... Or what it feels like to have the head of a man's hot rod at the back of my throat, while I'm humming at the delight of him lapping up my cunt... But do you think I can still be a phone sex operator?

shit.. you can be MY phone sex operator if you want...

cwm1.gifcwm27.gif

------------------

poohvlieger.gif

life's a ride... pack light...

AIM: dELERiUM 540

Guest xfactor834

Mmmmm....ladies....

Star, I see that you started a new thread for the same subject, so I'll just post here =)

I think I understand the game now...and thanks for using me as an example with the Nurse and her 36D's =)

Phone Sex Operator's name = Brittany

Caller's name = Stacy

"Hi, I'm Brittany. What's your name?"

"I'm Stacy...and I'm kinda new at this Brittany. I'm shy but I'm really wet right now. Can you help me cum?"

"Sure sweetie. Let me just lay you down on the bed like this...and get your head rested nice and gently on this big fluffy pillow here."

"Thanks Brittany"

"I crawl right over you, my tits hanging over yours, still very pert, and my hard nipples touching yours. We both close our eyes and with our faces right in front of each other's, we breathe our hot sweet breath on each other's lips. Our small, tight mouths getting wet at the thought of pleasing each other, as I reach in and softly peck your lips with mine"

"Stacy, how does that feel baby?"

Stacy moans in acceptance, as she has her right palm grinding against her wet, swollen pussy. She bites her lower lips and begs Brittany to continue.

Brittany now goes lower, gently kissing Stacy's throat, as Stacy can't help but swallow. She's nervous but very loose, and every few seconds or so, hot flashes race through her body.

Brittany starts squeezing Stacy's nipples as she goes even lower, face to face with Stacy's cleanly shaven, tight, wet pussy. It's so hot that it looks like it's beating.

Stacy is getting hot and bothered by now, so she runs her fingers through Brittany's hair and groans, arching her back up.

Brittany breathes her hot breath all over Stacy's wet pussy, and flirtaciously starts to lick her swollen, exposed clit. Getting her strawberry flavored lube, she puts a drop of it on her thumb, and that same thumb goes directly on her clit, and starts to massage it.

Brittany then starts to lap away at Stacy's pre-cum, and her tongue starts to slowly move inside Stacy's unbelievably warm pussy.

The feeling of a curious, hot tongue inside of her makes Stacy crazy, so she starts making fists with the sheets. By now, Brittany has started to move into a rhythm. She's softly biting Stacy's clit and her tongue is massaging her pussy...it feels so good that Stacy has already dropped the phone on the bed and is closing her eyes...picturing Brittany there...

Stacy's legs are quivering, and she still hears Brittany on the phone...telling her how wet she is.

The entire bed has a huge pool of wetness in the middle of it, and Stacy's back is way up in the air, as Brittany is eating her like nobody ever has before. Brittany's tongue is so hot that every time it comes near Stacy's clit, she gets shocks all over her amazingly tanned body.

Brittany can't take anymore, so she shoves a finger in Stacy's mouth and orders her to get it wet because it's going somewhere special.

Stacy eagerly starts sucking Brittany's finger like a hungry baby sucking on a bottle of milk.

While Brittany's whirlwind tongue is making Stacy quiver and moan, she takes that wet finger and slips it around Stacy...and she massages her tight, sweet little asshole.

Stacy has never had anyone play with her ass before, but it feels so incredible that she slowly sits on Brittany's finger...needing it deeper in her ass.

Brittany wiggles that lucky finger and slowly pushes it deep in Stacy's ass, and she continues to bite, lick, eat, taste, suck, and devour Stacy's wet pussy.

With a finger massaging her asshole and an amazing tongue inside her, Stacy starts to breathe faster...and harder...

She starts yelling out Brittany's name...louder, and louder...

Brittany loves the attention and her chin is already soaked with Stacy's love juices, and she pushes her finger deeper in Stacy's ass

Brittany finally pulls away from her cunt, and replaces it with 2 long fingers...with the other hand's finger still deep inside Stacy's ass

Brittany starts to kiss Stacy very aggresively, both of them making each other's faces very wet...

Stacy takes Brittany's hand and grinds it harder against her cunt...needing it massaged...

Stacy is so hot and so aroused that her entire body is electric...she sucks so hard on Brittany's tongue and starts shaking

Feeling the icy cool rush up her spine and all over her head...she knows she's gonna explode...

She almost starts crying because it feels so good...and she finally lets it go...

All her creamy sweet cum, so hot, all over Brittany's hand...and the finger in her ass adds to the pleasure...she feels like she's been fucked like no one's business, and Brittany takes the finger out of her ass

Stacy grabs that magic finger and starts tasting it...and she takes Brittany's other hand and rubs it all over her tits, letting her taste some of it.

They both collapse on the bed but continue to kiss each other softly and lovingly. Stacy's pussy is wet, warm, and fucked. Brittany's tongue is hot, tired, and cum-soaked.

"Stacy, sweetie, you still there?" asks Brittany.

"God damn...mmm...Britt...you're fucking amazing..." sighs Stacy.

Brittany has officially become Stacy's new addiction =)

I hope that worked =)

------------------

toon.jpg

Time to roll baby, time to roll.

djmoon that was -gets dictionary...ah, there's no word for it- wink.gif

diva u could deff. we a phone sex operator, madd $$ in it.

xfactor that imagination of yours -gets dictionary once again...same results- i so so so wanna be your sex slave..ggrr

------------------

boopmag6.jpg

* gonna make, gonna make your body wet..

gonna make, gonna make your body scream my name.. *

~same shit - different day~

Originally posted by joeydollaz:

i had a girl once tell me i should get paid for phone sex =) .. that was the nicest thing i think anyone has ever said to me. =)

do it...i'd give u a calla calla...

------------------

sara46.jpg

* gonna make, gonna make your body wet..

gonna make, gonna make your body scream my name.. *