Stryke

Mindbender

more info tba

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest stryke303

neither myself or angel/culture can really take the credit for this booking. this came down from mr. ramon crespo himself. i've been wanting to have joris down for a while now, as he's my favourite producer and dj at the moment, and ramon brought this to the table. as far as i'm concerned, it's his party equally. in my mind this is a very special stryke & friends :) really hope you will all be able to make it out to hear this very special artist.

Guest aj2234

neither myself or angel/culture can really take the credit for this booking. this came down from mr. ramon crespo himself. i've been wanting to have joris down for a while now, as he's my favourite producer and dj at the moment, and ramon brought this to the table. as far as i'm concerned, it's his party equally. in my mind this is a very special stryke & friends :) really hope you will all be able to make it out to hear this very special artist.

Very true. Ramon brought this booking to the table . Props go to him. We are just promoting the show. ;)

Guest Floribel

Too early to predict where I'll be in Novemeber but will definately check this one out if I'm in town. I've never seen Joris Voorn but just checked out his myspace page and his music seems to be straight up my alley! Plus Stryke 8)

Guest thelurker

Too early to predict where I'll be in Novemeber but will definately check this one out if I'm in town. I've never seen Joris Voorn but just checked out his myspace page and his music seems to be straight up my alley! Plus Stryke 8)

Trust me if you go out only 2 more nights for the rest of the year you should go to:

Joris Voorn on Nov. 10th and then

Laurent Garnier/Lee Burridge afterhours on Nov. 17th

Guest Floribel

Trust me if you go out only 2 more nights for the rest of the year you should go to:

OK, OK, compatriota... I'll see you and Adriana there ::) hahaha ;D

Guest ramon

by far one of the biggest of labors of love for me .. words can't express what it means to have joris come to miami. i told him i'd do it in 2004 .. i'm only a few years late. ;)

thank you to everyone who has worked so hard to make this happen.

Guest ramon

last but not least thanks to Nadia @ Volatl who's been working on this for about 6 months as well. I'm glad we were able to make this happen. Expect more :)

Guest funky monkey

:o :o :o only down side to this is having to wait so long!!!

thx again Ramon....btw, we got a delivery straight from Colorado waiting for you!!! ;)

Guest ramon

:o :o :o only down side to this is having to wait so long!!!

thx again Ramon....btw, we got a delivery straight from Colorado waiting for you!!! ;)

:-*

Guest Jason_B

This is a real serious booking! Props to all involved!

Im already waiting outside pawnshop! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Guest thelurker

OK, OK, compatriota... I'll see you and Adriana there ::) hahaha ;D

Vamos de parranda en Noviembre :P