Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Steve Lawler @ Mansion

Guest LeVeL

Guest LeVeL

atleast they are bringing him down, but dam would it be sweet to see him @ Twilo again...during Conference he freaking rocked it.

Guest Fernando A

Fuck yea. Mansion wouldn't be my venue of choice, but I would go see Steve Lawler anywhere. Where did all these huge anouncements come from today???

Guest musicalmissionary

Pleeeeease don't let him fly out until Monday so he can do another impromptu Sunday night party... that was one of the best parties ever!

Guest thelurker

Pleeeeease don't let him fly out until Monday so he can do another impromptu Sunday night party... that was one of the best parties ever!

Heard about that, Diego told me is was sick. I'm crossing my fingers it happens again. 8)

Guest colbyreese

happy to hear him spin wherever as long as its in miami! he's been gone for too long, he is a badass... think his music is a little dark & harder than the norm for a saturday night appearance at mansion though

Guest RzO

looking forward to September

and we are too, the b-day shenanigans. So this will be the kickoff to the 23rd, although i dont like mansion. i do love me some steve lawler! we will see what happens.

now the weekend is shaping up nicely, who knows what else can happen!

Guest Marina22

I saw this earlier today and said wtf man! I can safely say I have seen Steve more than any other dj (like 12x or something ridiculous) out there. I might have to keep my, so far short (after Timo >:() boycott with Mansion and sadly miss Steve. I am a pretty loyal Lawerlova and magically/bumpily made it to that lil' party on the Sunday last Nov. so maybe that marked the end of an era.. Now afterhours I could see me doing.. ;)

Guest Buck White

Mansion brings in the heavy hitters, man. It's a goddamn shame. And I can only but imagine the destruction he brought to Twilo. :'(

Guest Marina22

Yeah, let me tell you how much fun I had last time I went.. Went to see probably my second favorite old-school dj (for me) Timo Maas.. I danced uncomfortably next to one of the mantels while watching the imbecile VIP's sitting in their spacious area like they were at someone's lame houseparty. ::) All I could think about were the times I had seen da man kill Crobar and everyone dancin' like it was 1999. Mansion is a soulsucker. ::)

Guest Jason_B

Dammit whats up with all these partiessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss im gonna be broke! oh well... thats miami for ya! :)

Guest Marina22

Fuck mansion. A DJ needs a dance floor to work with.

Exactomundo, that is where it all began, correct?! Not it all began in the VIP with the bottle puppies... ::)

Guest Orls

Yes indeed - its ridiculous to go to Mansion unless you are going to fork out the $$$ for a table. Total waste of time no matter who the fuck is Djing.