Clubplanet Nightlife Community

iVideo - new Talib Kweli

Guest swank

Guest dahzel

sounds good but i love this guy and like 99% of everything i've heard from him the last 10 years. i will mos def be pickin the album up on tuesday.... thanks man

Guest ILLMATIC

sounds good but i love this guy and like 99% of everything i've heard from him the last 10 years. i will mos def be pickin the album up on tuesday.... thanks man

The Album is great!

Guest Marina22

He's one of my favorites if not in my top three mcs. I love his voice and his lyrics are quick witted poetry that make any mediocre rapper eat his words. Just listened to the "Reflection Eternal" album the other day and reminded myself of the quality hip that is out there. Love this line that he has at the end of this Hot Thing video, it's an interlude,

"I wear the night like a cloak cause I move with the stars, navigate through the trully bizarre.." 8) Who saw Blackstar at Rock the Bells?

Guest dahzel

damn good album but it is a little softer or smoother than his others. favorites so far are; Listen, Hot Thing (one of the better songs), the Nature w/ justin timberlake...so far.

if ya don't know... get it!