Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Smurfs

So I went out last weekend and this weekend. It was good to be out and about for a change and to see some of you folks!

However I realized one of the many reasons as to why I do not go out anymore.

Smurfs w/ mohawks!

They are everywhere!

How to spot "their colony" @ a venue in Miami.

Average height 4'11-5'2, usually in groups of 5-25. Once one member of the El Grupo leaves, they all leave together, so it creates a gap in that section of the club. Enterprise Cargo Vans Daily rentals are not cheap! One size fits all!

No dance skills! If a dj drops Chilli Peppers "By the way" rene amesz remix, smurfs start to as what I would describe to "Mosh-pit dance". Can't use the word dancing, that is not dancing!!!

Mohawks! Not the punk mohawks, put these cheesy ass mohawks with lots of hair on top and "designer symbols" on the side that look like a rat maze.

White belts! Cedric can get away with it back in the day, however why do people still use them? Looks super uber gay.

Fake White D&G! I see this everywhere in Miami! Everyone and their mother has one! Major Cheese!

3-for-1 Walgreens/CVS Sunshades! Smurfs love these! Especially indoors!

If there is a "patio" at a venue in miami, expect "them" to take over 50% of the dance floor.

Low self esteem girls that get their boobs done before getting braces are usually spotted with these so called smurfs. Most of the time they are taller than the men/boys and wear size 1 bikini tops from baby gap.

I am sure there is more to this, but that is what I can think of at the moment.

ps...this has nothing to do with my personal height, im sure i am not the only one that feels this way.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Marina22

i call them gremlins

Yeah, just asked Diogo why Smurf and if they were blue, lol.

Either name is pretty perfect though, I saw too many of these at the AM ONly Party during conference.. :-X

Guest lyrik

Where did you go?

2 guesses and the first doesn't count.

Ya see coach...remember that post I made in the fashion forum...I knew I wasn't alone in this....fuckin psuedo fashion lizards.

Guest Mattivi

i agree with most everything you say except i dont see anything wrong with wearing a white belt, especially if one has white shoes on. there is nothing gay about that.

anyways, other than that your spot on, and alot of the reasons why i dont like to go out as much either. it also bugs me that every meathead always must take off his shirt in the club to show his "hugeness" than proceed to rub their slimey, sweaty bodies on everyone. always thought that was a bit gross.

Guest LeVeL

When I see guys like that out with the Mohack rocking the diesel shoes, jeans shirts ect with their D&G or Prada shades, those are Colombians or Venezuelans trying to act like Colombians...lol

You dont only see them @ clubs but you see them @ any Diesel or Armani Exchange nears u...its the Colombian Fad right now..

Guest myles hie

Mohawks! Not the punk mohawks, put these cheesy ass mohawks with lots of hair on top and "designer symbols" on the side that look like a rat maze.

Fauxhawks

Guest Marina22

When I see guys like that out with the Mohack rocking the diesel shoes' date=' jeans shirts ect with their D&G or Prada shades, those are Colombians or Venezuelans trying to act like Colombians...lol

You dont only see them @ clubs but you see them @ any Diesel or Armani Exchange nears u...its the Colombian Fad right now..

[/quote']

It's a disgrace to Venezuelans and Colombians, can't people find their own individual style ffs!

Guest LisaLoca7Bianca

My after hour club days are over. I over did it.. ;D I'm home by 6 or 7....now ;D ;D..not eleven or twelve 8) 8).

Guest Orls

lol - I think that you would go out of your way to point this out is what makes this funny, but if it bothered you that much then your probably just growing out of club scene.