Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Blue Last Nite

Guest Major

Guest Major

The Chib

Andrew Chibale needs no introduction as one of the most humble and respected Dj's in Miami today. If you're remotely intrested in dance music, chances are you've heard about The Chib. He also is self-proclaimed OG's # 1 fan. Over the past several months, he has been busy in the studio remixing and producing his own new material. He recently did a remix for Cristian Paduraru - Beatport (Chibale's reconstruction mix) check out a sample on his myspace page. www.myspace.com/andrewchibale

He also has forthcoming releases this autumn 2007 include: September 07 on Surge, Morph EP 1. Morph 2. Away From Me.

October 07 on Next Dimension Music: Suspended EP 1. Whatever It Takes 2. House 3. Suspended.

I'm certainly not the only one that has been waiting patiently to hear Chib's new sound. So, spread the word, Chib is in town and he'll be throwing down at Blue this tuesday, August 21st.

TheChib.jpeg.jpg

Guest iconlite

Hey Major,

Who the hell is Andrew Chiblae?? There is no myspace.com/andrewchiblae. Is this some fake DJ guy trying to steal the real Andrew Chibale's fame and fortune??

Authentic Chib...don't worry bro. I'll go to this gig and set this guy straight!

Guest DJ Christian

looks like good times - got to meet my girl's family tonight (wooohoooo) otherwise i'd be down like a clown...

Guest Jason_B

looks like good times - got to meet my girl's family tonight (wooohoooo) otherwise i'd be down like a clown...

Shit dude! Today is the day... Good luck... Hydrate yourself before going...

Guest Jason_B

Just got off the phone with Chib, all he said was be prepared to dance and hung-up on me.

Thats something i would do..i would spice it up a bit and add charlie to the mix

Guest Major

Just got off the phone with Chib, all he said was be prepared to dance and hung-up on me.

Thats something i would do..i would spice it up a bit and add charlie to the mix

Charlie's not playing tonight, Chib is. And Marie is bartending.

Guest redcommibastard

Had a nice time last nite - thanks Major !

Carlos - great hanging with you m8, and Andrew - thanks for quality tunes :)

Guest Lui G

Andrew... I have to send you the pics! Send me a text to remind me about them later 2nite!!

Major it was a pleasure to meet you. And yes I have a cooljunkie account. But as you can see, I don't post that often.. ;)

Guest Major

Indeed, it was a fun night! Despite the heat everyone managed to have a good time.

Chib, cheers for the choonage. Nice to meet you Lui, thanks for the lift. Good to see Alan, Gina, Carlos, Commie and some of the lurkers that were there.

See you next week!