Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Soulmate? Reality or Myth?

BrooklynMaverick

What do you guys think? Do you really think there's someone that was put here just for you?

------------------

"We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams...

We are the movers and shakers

Of the world forever, it seems"

Let's close our eyes and walk across the sky...

Music is My Life, It's the Jooooooooooooy I have insiiiiide!!!

Romeo1733@aol.com (don't ask lol)

Originally posted by BrooklynMaverick:

What do you guys think? Do you really think there's someone that was put here just for you?

Awwww...did you post this cause you got to talk to me???? how sweet!!! LOL!!! just kidding!

I don't know about there being someone out there for everyone....i guess there could be...but the question is....WHERE THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO FIND HIM!!!!

------------------

tinkerbell.gif

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

I think it's a big fat stinking pile of crap that burning to the high heavens and the smell reaks so badly that ppl can smell it hundreds of miles away and everyone is puking their guts out....

cwm35.gif

------------------

You're only young once

I posted the same question on another message board. In a way I do think that there's someone out there for you. But the way I see it is that the person may be the right one for you at the time. This world is too big to have just one person. I'm not in anyway implying that you go and cheat on your partner b'cuz the girl/guy at the club connects w/ you. I'm just saying that at different times of your life you'll meet people that you'll connect depending on the circumstances you are both going through.

At the moment, I connect w/ a bf on a level I've never had before. But this doensn't mean that I'll be w/ him forever, nobody knows what tomorrow will bring. How many of you have thought that the person was the ONE?

Ok I think I said enough for one posting.

------------------

xlsig.jpg

People come into your life for reasons not yet known, keep your mind, heart and soul open.

AIM: Xxlea77

i think its definitely reality and that society has taught us to err from what god intended but.....i guess that is just my religion talking...unfortunately i dont practice what i preach.....oops

------------------

Our civilization is still in a middle stage, no longer wholly guided by instinct, not yet wholly guided by reason...

Regardless of the theological "put here" thing, soulmates do exist (I met and married mine). The unfortunate fact is that the chances of actually meeting your soulmate while both of you are single and ready are pretty damn slim. Nevertheless, I'd strongly urge everyone to fight the defeatist path of settling and to continue looking. You can't win if you don't play.

------------------

translucent_figure.gif

Originally posted by BrooklynMaverick:

I think they're all put here just for me!

j/k. Seriously, it's a matter of time and place. Plus, I'm an idiot and I fall in love WAAAYYYY too easy. But then just as quickly out of it, soooo....

What were we talking about?!

Originally posted by roadrunner:

Seriously, it's a matter of time and place. Plus, I'm an idiot and I fall in love WAAAYYYY too easy. But then just as quickly out of it, soooo....

B]

Roger that... lol

------------------

"We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams...

We are the movers and shakers

Of the world forever, it seems"

Let's close our eyes and walk across the sky...

Music is My Life, It's the Jooooooooooooy I have insiiiiide!!!

Romeo1733@aol.com (don't ask lol)

Absolutely not. It's a myth that can do nothing but cause unhappiness. Like everything important, relationships take a lot of work. You can't just expect to meet the "ONE" and then have everything magically fall into place.

------------------

I never try anything, I just do it... Wanna try me?

pussycat.jpg