Clubplanet Nightlife Community

MOTORAYZOR SUCKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Bling

just got it a week ago got to go today already to see what is wrong. the shit is fully charged and it wont turn on. my coworkesr says thta the rayzor has software issues. i may need a new phone or battery. thank god i have the thing

Guest cire

That's what I have. The only problem I have had has nothing to do with the phone, but with the car charger I bought for it. It doesn't work >:(

It's okay though :)

Good luck.

Guest Electric Eel

I would return it and get a different phone. I'm patiently waiting for my contract to run out so I can throw this piece of shit razor out the window!

Guest coach

I would return it and get a different phone. I'm patiently waiting for my contract to run out so I can throw this piece of shit razor out the window!

That doesn't sound very patient.

Guest Electric Eel

That doesn't sound very patient.

Well of course I would throw it out the window with a caring smile on my face. :)

Guest dahzel

i just got a phone for my gf and i had a choice of 2 phones that had a rebate; a nokia that was $40 with a $30 rebate and a rayzor that was $50 with a $50 rebate. i went with the nokia because the rayzors sucks so bad. so basically they couldn't GIVE it to me for free. a couple of ppl i know have rayzors and they broke with in the first couple of months... THEY SUCK!!

a few years back all the nokia's i had sucked but the last couple of nokia's i've had have been the best phones. they're extremely durable and i'm really hard on my phone. two weeks ago i dropped my phone in the ICW behind my house and i let it dry off for a couple of days and it works fine.

Guest pod

I've got 2 spare Nokia 3650s that pretty much work, 1 fully and the other the handset speaker is a bit low.

I have a Blackberry 7105 that was a spare, but now it's my main phone since I text a lot.

Guest RzO

the razor i am told has the most defects in the history of modern cell phones. It also might have something to do with the fact that there are 39374739 of them made so naturally by numbers they have a higher rate of defecting.

I have the slvr and although not quite as bad as some of the issues razors have it still kinda sucks, shuts of for no reason decides where it wants to get reception.

I had sonyericcson's before and never had an issue, i thinki am goign to get another one of them soon since i really have about had it with this moto.