Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Weeds

Got it on netflix, I'm starting to like it more and more. Some of it is so outlandish it turns me off, but overall I give it a B-. Granted I'm only done with season 1, but I can see the show going over board like Nip Tuck and ruining itself.

Entourage ends in 2 weeks, and I'm dumping HBO, so it's weeds on netflix for a while.

Guest cire

What's wrong with you, don't you know you have to search the board for all posts containing material you want to post before posting a post on the post area with more of the same post material when posting :D

What's wrong with you, don't you know you have to search the board for all posts containing material you want to post before posting a post on the post area with more of the same post material when posting :D

since this message board is from 1970, the search function is not user friendly, thus I never use it.

Guest cire

Just pullin' your chain, I don't think you should have to search the topic :) If you have something new on a topic, another thread should be started.

I too want to watch this show, I may have to make a trip to the store to get the first season. And Nip/Tuck did/has gone WAY overboard. :D

Guest myles hie

If you have something new on a topic, another thread should be started.

and his startling revelation was....

You'll dig season 2 Barbie, it gets juicier than the 1st season.

Guest myles hie
and his startling revelation was....

You'll dig season 2 Barbie, it gets juicier than the 1st season.

:-*

:-*

hmmm, i'm wasn't the one apologising for him "misunderstanding" me.

and season 2 is the biz.

try again dude.

Guest RzO

Entourage ends in 2 weeks, and I'm dumping HBO

i am doing the same shit, when it restarts i will get hbo again then dump it when its over. since you can do it as much as you want to.

Entourage ends in 2 weeks, and I'm dumping HBO

i am doing the same shit, when it restarts i will get hbo again then dump it when its over. since you can do it as much as you want to.

HBO is so worthless it's not even funny. I like some of the shows but 23 minutes of Entourage is all I watch. I do enjoy CYE, but I can get it on Netflix. I won't get showtime either, just will use netflix. I like you dump HBO once a show is over, they got a lot of us to stay on past the Sopranos because of Entourage, but come this Labor Day weekend, HBO is going to see a massive amount of sub drops..