Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I am so sick of this crap!!

Guest clubchicky

Guest clubchicky

Every time I call my credit card company I get freakin' India...it is really ridiculous...I was calling because I ordered the wrong book on ebay and the seller is basically telling me that I am screwed and have to pay for it...this is bullshit....I emailed her right away....I don't want the damn book and I don't want to pay 50 bucks for it...when I called citicard they can't help until the payment goes through and to top it all off the bitch is trying to put some extra shit on my account...then when I say know she gets all huffy and bitchy and doesn't take no for an answer until I start screaming at her....WTF....what a horrible night I am having >:(

Guest clubchicky

and another thing...I don't friggin understand why you can't just stop the damn payment, I caught in time...what the hell is wrong with these freakin systems....it's already in the computer we can't do anything to stop it....you what I say to that F U!!!

Guest clubchicky

well what the hell....fifty dollars is alot for me right now...instead of the school book I needed I freakin got Adult development...what the hell am I supposed to do with this book now....stick it up my ass?!??!

sorry I really need to vent right now....I hate all creditors right now! :P

Guest dahzel

what the hell am I supposed to do with this book now....stick it up my ass?!??!

wow, you left yourself WIDE open for that one! ;D

and thats why i said keep goin. i've had my problems with creditors too and sometimes i just want to walk into the office and go postal. sooooooo keep venting ;D

Guest clubchicky

what the hell am I supposed to do with this book now....stick it up my ass?!??!

wow, you left yourself WIDE open for that one! ;D

and thats why i said keep goin. i've had my problems with creditors too and sometimes i just want to walk into the office and go postal. sooooooo keep venting ;D

aw shit...I did, didn't I...man...It's just these people are not even in our country...how the hell are they supposed to understand and help us....I just don't get why a mistake is a non negotiable.....oh and unfortunately you can't even walk into their office....because they are on another CONTINENT haha...

Guest swank

^^ don't you love when the guy answers "Hello you have reached the cusomer service for Citibank, my name is - BUCK - how can I be of help to you today?"

(All in a strong Indian accent) ;D

Guest RzO

^^ don't you love when the guy answers "Hello you have reached the cusomer service for Citibank, my name is - BUCK - how can I be of help to you today?"

(All in a strong Indian accent) ;D

I have had that happen. it is pretty funny, i always want to be like, come on dude what is your real name!

Guest clubchicky

HA well this woman's name was abis abdullah or some shit....and what makes me even more mad is AFTER they obviously couldn't help me they try to add all this shit to my account...then get mad at me when I say no...but Ms. Derisi why not...why...we can just put this on your account and blah blah blah....you have to yell at them to get them to stop...and it is so crazy because you can tell they are reading off of a damn paper that is sitting in front of them!!

Guest clubchicky

I understand about being financially tight. I am a student myself and EVERY penny counts. I also run a business through ebay and I am sorry but the bids are contracts. If the item has problems that I didnt not mention then a refund would be considered. Again I am sorry.

The above statement is the response I get from the seller on the book I dont want.....fucking binding contract....you mean to tell me there is nothing I can do.....she isn't sorry she is laughing at me right now getting my 50 freakin dollars....Adult development and Aging....give me a break.....I can't even sell this shit back to my school....I don't need some gay book telling me how to develop as an adult thank you very much!!

Geeze...Godforbid you hit a wrong button on ebay you are basically f***ed up the ass ::)

Guest Buck White

If he said that to me I'd ask to speak to his supervisor.