Clubplanet Nightlife Community

who here has been to a nude beach and where?

tenupa

and most important, what did you strip down to? I'll fess up first, I went to a nude beach last summer at Robert Moses State Park, stripped everything off and at first was a little uncomfortable, but I was cool with it eventually.

------------------

xwing3.giffondo2.gif

I went to a nude beach in St. Martin. Good times. Me and a bunch of friends, boys and girls, even played naked king of the mountain on a floating pier in the middle of the water. The only problem was figuring out where to put money for the bar. Which leads to my next tale...the Nude dine and dash. We went to the restaurant on the same beach. four of us sat down ordered food, and right after it got to the table, our waittress left. Just walked out the door, and waved goodbye to the bartender. So, after a quick debate, we scarfed down our food and split. Never got caught.

Anyway, where is this nude beach at robert moses...isn't that near jones? I'd like to check that out some time

------------------

cwm42.gif

Peace,

-=808=-

.:J:.

LETS GO METS!!!

Originally posted by blueguy808:

where is this nude beach at robert moses...

TAke the Southern State to exit 40, take Robert Moses pkwy south. go over 2 bridges. when you get to the traffic circle at the base of the 2nd bridge stay with traffic to the right but go left, and take your first avail. left. go to parking field #5 and park at the furthest end of the lot. go to the beach and walk a little ways to the lighthouse...you can't miss the tits and ass...or unfortunately the dicks either.

------------------

xwing3.giffondo2.gif