Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Am I the only nerd who likes DDR?

Guest clubchicky

Guest clubchicky

ok...so my cousin was staying with me for the weekend and he set up step mania on my PC which is basically like Dance Revolution. We downloaded a bunch of music and downloaded the arcade game to look just like DDR...I even ordered my dance pad online...LOL....needless to say I am psychotically hooked on this game...please tell me I am not the only dork that loves this game???? ;D

Guest clubchicky

hahaha...check this out:

qGaHsBxeBfM

this is huge in Korea...I think they originated it....crazy....sorry no pics of me...if you saw them I would have no choice but to kill you hehehe

;D

Guest lyrik

Haaa I like it! Too bad those games have crap music to dance to...at least the I one I've seen up close. I go to arcade auctions here once in a while and thought about grabbing up one of these, but they are so damn big and the ones in real good shape usually go for around 3K. I have the old school "cocktail" style ms. pacman game I bought from one, but it was reloaded with 48 old school atari games including almost all the pacmans, galaga, 1942/43, burger time etc etc...though it doesn't have tapper which would be perfect for me. I wonder if you could reprogram those big DDR machines with new music. Oh and I almost bought a huge jukebox too and believe it or not that thing fuckin was loud and had great sound and bass and played mp3's thaaaaat would be dope to reload with new music...thats my nest purchase along with pinball....well you know well after the baby comes and we have some extra cash right now I'm a shopping ebay freak for baby clothes.

Guest clubchicky

haha....some of the music is really retarded but it is fun!!! Some of the music is pretty hot though....well I'm telling you....you can download on to your PC for FREE....and to buy a dance pad for the PC is only like 30 bucks...of course it is not the freakin' whole medal thing....but hey....it's pretty damn cool just to jump around in your living room....AND you can upload your own music and make up your own steps to it...I have David Guetta...Love is Gone....I'm jammin' out LOL