Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Donald Glaude Labor Day Sunday!!!!

Guest malcolm j

Guest Jason_B

i really have to hand it to you malcolm

it amazes me how you can book headliners like Donald Glaude but never be able to pay your local djs what they deserve

great going ! whoever still works for you must be a complete idiot

::)

:-X ???

Guest djjoncowan

i really have to hand it to you malcolm

it amazes me how you can book headliners like Donald Glaude but never be able to pay your local djs what they deserve

great going ! whoever still works for you must be a complete idiot

::)

hostility.... wow

:o

Guest Diaga

it takes a dj that actually pulls people to know when he is worth something!!!

whaaaat????

Malcolm we're cool and all but bro !! that's a very ignorant thing to say about Djs including myself. Since when a DJ's worth is measured on how many people they bring to a party? Isn't that the promoters job, or are they too lazy and blame on the Djs. ::)

Guest bootstah

it takes a dj that actually pulls people to know when he is worth something!!!

whaaaat????

Malcolm we're cool and all but bro !! that's a very ignorant thing to say about Djs including myself. Since when a DJ's worth is measured on how many people they bring to a party? Isn't that the promoters job, or are they too lazy and blame on the Djs. ::)

+1, I think that was a bit of retaliation on his part, however I agree that the dj alone is not fully responsible for bringing the crowd, if they have that much of a following then yes that's just an added bonus.

Guest malcolm j

well although in essence I agree, clubs dont survive on music, clubs survive on The Bottom Line, there are so many clubs and so many promoters that the competiton is ruthless, regardless of the comment I made is true clubs look for DJ that can actually pull their own with not just by spinning, but by promoting, because there is a lot of talent in South Florida and when a DJ has the pull or the luck to have a promoter to back him up he is gonna have the commodity to spin every week!!!!

plus it actually takes a dj that actually pulls people to actually know when he is worth something!!!

well although in essence I agree, clubs dont survive on music, clubs survive on The Bottom Line, there are so many clubs and so many promoters that the competiton is ruthless, regardless of the comment I made is true clubs look for DJ that can actually pull their own with not just by spinning, but by promoting, because there is a lot of talent in South Florida and when a DJ has the pull or the luck to have a promoter to back him up he is gonna have the commodity to spin every week!!!!

excellent concept !

maybe you can buy some cds at your local store and call yourself a dj, and .. well, since you are already a promotor, you would have weekly gigs with no problem !

maybe that way, you can better maintain your coke addiction!

im so glad and so proud to have people like you in our scene .. the scene that is in such a good shape right now: not because of djs that play "world hold on" every week or because of djs that play for "free" but because of individuals like you ...

great going malcolm !

but in case you didnt get the memo .. people like you makes me wanna puke!

Guest coach

Hey hey hey! Boys, let's have some PLUR here. DG rocks. The Chib rocks. I wish I was gonna be here this weekend, but we'll be in Hot-fucking-lanta.

Guest malcolm j

I wasnt talking about promoters I was talking about venues, of course is the promoters job to have people through the door but a venue will hire a DJ that either has pull or has a promoter behind him or her, thats the whole point. but whatever I am just worrying to get back on my feet maybe throw some good parties along the line.