Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What an enormous capital A-hole

Guest Dj_Peace

Guest Dj_Peace

Not surprised that I have not heard any mention of this Ted Nugent rant in the mainstream media. I wonder though if some rapper/hip-hop artist or Country Western gril group -say the Dixie Chicks - had made a similar comment about an elected official if this wouldn't be run into the ground as much as the Micahel Vick story...just saying

http://www.undercover.com.au/News-Story.aspx?id=2701

Guest drlogic

With all do respect.......

Welcome to the world conservatives in Ameirca live in. For over 6 yrs. now it's been down right personal, classless and uncivilized.

That is: A world in which libz have found new ways to sink to new lows........like personal attacks on the president and his family, wishing Cheney die, racists cartoons of Condi Rice, Glee over the cancer of Tony Snow, etc..etc...

All this from the "oh so tolerant" liberal elites who seem to know what's best for America and the world and are utterly determined to impose their "compasion" by shoving it down all our throats if America gives them enough power.

-----

just read the entire story...LOL That guy's a riot! LOL ;D

U've gotta learn to laugh @ that.....Just like conservs learn to laugh @ liberal crazies on the far left.

Guest coach

if the media made headlines out of a washed up rocker nobody really cares about instead of important things like racism, where would their priorities be?

Where they always are.

Guest saintjohn

According to an August 26, 2007 article on www.newshounds.us, Nugent’s Selective Service records were obtained via a Freedom of Information Act request; they state that Nugent received student deferments in 1967 (1-S) and 1968 (2-S). "But according to the Internet Movie Data Base website, Nugent has been 'performing professionally since 1958, non-stop yearly touring since 1967, averaging more than 300 shows per year '67-73.' That period "would include the two years he was supposedly too wrapped up in his studies to be serving his country."

And, according to a 1977 interview with the magazine High Times, Nugent stated "I got 30 days' notice of the physical ... I ceased cleansing my body. Two weeks before the test I stopped eating food with nutritional value. A week before, I stopped going to the bathroom. I did it in my pants. My pants got crusted up." He also stated that he used crystal meth before his military physical, as a result of which he "got this big juicy 4F." However, Nugent, according to a May 28, 2006 interview in the Independent, recanted, stating "I never shit my pants to get out of the draft," and that he never used crystal meth before his physical.

He also stated that "I did not want to get my ass blown off in Vietnam." And "Because I failed to serve in Vietnam, I feel an obligation now, to do everything I can to support those defending our freedom. Do I feel guilt and embarrassment? Yes."

wiki wiki wiki!

So, Ted - what's the real story? Student deferment, pooping in your pants for a month, crystal meth abuse, or just lying to High Times in order to impress some professional pot head?