Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jena 6 demonstration

Guest Dj_Peace

Guest drlogic

No opinions yet? That is strange for such strong opinioned folks that post in this forum. Is this too controversial a topic or does this hit too close to home? Does this make folks really uncomfortable?

so, from what I know.....some folks hung nooses from a tree, then 6 black kids beat the fuck out of the first white guy they could find(who had nothing to do w/ the nooses)?

Yes, America is racist.....but we're not alone...Sorry to break the news to the America haters here. Every continent, country, region, etc.. has it's issues.....ask the indians, eskimos, fags, spics, women, cripples,etc...(and that's just here in America)...

I get it...really, I do. Besides,,I have a black friend..LOL(J/K,,,That's my "whitey" logic attempt @ a joke). I've worked all over Miami-Dade Co. Schls and have almost always experienced "violent and aggressive" behavior from blacks when I've had to visit schools in some of the poorer areas of Miami-Dade. I even had a group of kids banging on my work van while @ a red light in traffic who were hanging around a bus stop. It was like a crazy bar scene from the movie GREMLINS. I thought 4 sure I was gonna get into some shit...I was so close to running a couple people over. Point being: yes there is still a race issue and probably always will be,,,,but to imply it's a one way street is naive @ best. Some of the worst racists I know are black and they are racists against other blacks. I'm talking about caribbean blacks and how they feel about American blacks. No love lost b/w the 2,,,that's 4 sho!

(Yes, I have stack of close friends who happen to Trini and Jamaican and also happen to be black...well, really they're more brown, not black...Wesley Snipes is BLACK...Like purple black..LMAO!!!)