Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DWNTWN MIAMI

Guest pod

Guest RzO

what is the difference between the last one in the 1st row and the 3rd one in the 3rd row?

I too like those, and I actually kinda like the 4th one in the last row.

the one that is winning now is dumb imo. I guess the voters are into the no vowels thing.

Guest Electric Eel

I actually like the third one in the first row but its not one of the final choices. Out of the final choices i like the 4th one in the 2nd and 3rd row but only if they switch the wording to Downtown Miami not Miami Downtown, that just sounds dumb imo

Guest coach

Third one in on the third row is best. It's simple, spelled right, and to the point.

You can "vote" at this link: http://miamifly.net/interactive/polls/logo/

Crap, they all suck. I voted for #10 just so i could see the results. The main issue I have with the current winner is that it should look like

DWN

TWN

MIAMI

So that it would line up better. Also, I don't understand the coloring for that one.

What gets me is that we are in the Magic City in the Sunshine State and nothing evocative of those images was used.

#1 is actually pretty cool, if it was in better colors. I dunno. yellow and blue, maybe? (sun and sea)

Guest tbooty

downtown needs a whole lot more than a new logo. they should work on some kind of real plan for improving the quality of life downtown. a logo is not going to fill all those empty new condos!

Guest Electric Eel

Third one in on the third row is best. It's simple, spelled right, and to the point.

Crap, they all suck. I voted for #10 just so i could see the results. The main issue I have with the current winner is that it should look like

DWN

TWN

MIAMI

So that it would line up better. Also, I don't understand the coloring for that one.

What gets me is that we are in the Magic City in the Sunshine State and nothing evocative of those images was used.

#1 is actually pretty cool, if it was in better colors. I dunno. yellow and blue, maybe? (sun and sea)

Hot pink is the new black

Guest coach

DWN

TWN

MIAMI

Hot pink is the new black

LOL, welcome to 1999.

Guest pod

downtown needs a whole lot more than a new logo. they should work on some kind of real plan for improving the quality of life downtown. a logo is not going to fill all those empty new condos!

Ummmm, yeah. 8)

Quality of life issues need to be addressed. I'm gonna hold Sarnoff to his promises of offering to work 'with' the clubs as opposed to against.