Clubplanet Nightlife Community

emFire - new Sasha label

Guest Floribel

Guest Floribel

Might be old news, but...

(from MySpace bulletin):

"Sasha is delighted to announce the launch of his brand new label. Titled emFire, (http://www.emfiremusic.com/) the imprint will be an exclusive outlet for his own material, which has been co-produced with his renowned collective - Charlie May, Duncan Forbes and Barry Jamieson, aka COMA, a pseudonym that also provides the title for the first release.

The label will focus on digital and vinyl and feature a strong, continuous graphic foundation; running from release to release, a colour-coded, graded spectrum will marry to a numeric sequence. Insect, best known for their recent work with Banksy, are handling the art direction.

True to his word, three forthcoming Sasha tracks will be released as a limited, one-sided 'etched' 12" and across digital retail outlets (Beatport, DJDownload, iTunes, etc.) on a monthly basis, starting with the aforementioned 'Coma' in November. Stay tuned to djsasha.com for further information."

Guest Floribel

i posted about it a while ago , but its cool .. the first record is pretty neat. :)

damn... I searched the forums for "emFire" and no search results came up.

Guest ramon

i posted about it a while ago , but its cool .. the first record is pretty neat. :)

damn... I searched the forums for "emFire" and no search results came up.

the search funtion is teh suck!

Guest ramon

Ok just confirming. It was Three. Man you are the master of ID. Thanks. I guess there is a job opening at Beatport?

can you please take the link down?

thanks.

Guest Philip

so basically anyone that buys a Sasha ticket is in "the loop" :o

I dont have a ticket.

so even people that didn't buy Sasha tickets are in this "loop"? goodness! :)

Guest ramon

so basically anyone that buys a Sasha ticket is in "the loop" :o

no i don't think many people knew that three had remixed this record that's all.

Guest CROWN-ONE

:)

Either way, I'm sure the label will rake in some cash. The full verisons of some of the new tracks are really good. We'll keep you in the loop Philip. :D