Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Miami Sci-Fi/Fantasy Meetup @ The Wallflower Gallery 4pm!

Guest Blackiechan76

Guest Blackiechan76

On Sunday, September 9, the Miami Sci-Fi/Fantasy Meetup Group is going to be meeting at The Wallflower Gallery at 4:00 p.m. This group will provide an opportunity for fans of sci-fi, role playing games, comics, superheros and other fantasy realms to get together and share their love of the genres. People are encouraged to bring in comics, videos, games, pictures, clothes, memorabilia and other items of interest.

Some topics of interest include Star Wars, Star Trek, Babylon 5, Battlestar Galactica, Marvel Comics, DC Comics, Lord of The Rings, role playing games and more.

As the group develops a format, more direction will be established to meet the interests of members. People are encouraged to bring their ideas to the first meeting on Sunday, September 9 - 4:00 p.m.

Since the Miami Sci-Fi/Fantasy Meetup Group is happening at The Wallflower Gallery, the group has a lively space in which to create some innovative events. Within the facility’s various rooms and multi-media features, the creative ideas can expand with the video projector, full sound system with the integrated computer and multiple television monitors. In addition, there are recording capabilities (audio & video) for the really cool events. As part of the cozy environment, people can relax on the comfortable couches and utilize the ample seating to set up various activities, discussions and viewings simultaneously. In addition, The Wallflower Gallery features a unique selection of visual arts to enhance the creative experiences.

The Miami Sci-Fi/Fantasy Meetup Group is open to suggestion and looking to get more people involved in the fun! This is a chance for people to come together and do something cool.

You can sign up with the Miami Sci-Fi/Fantasy Meetup Group at http://www.scifi.meetup.com/353 for more information

If you would like to get involved, please feel free to contact Flash at The Wallflower Gallery.

Miami Sci-Fi Fantasy Meetup Group

* Sunday, September 9

* 4:00 p.m.

* Donations are appreciated to cover expenses.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Thank you for your effort.

Enjoy

* Flash

* Funk Finder, The Wallflower Gallery

* 10 N.E. 3rd Street

* Downtown Miami 33132

* 305-579-0069

* http://www.wallflowergallery.com

* http://www.myspace.com/wallflowergallery

:D

Guest mr.miami

Very cool, but I am a closeted sci fi and fantasy freak. I like reading the stuff and watching it, but actually talking about it I'm not quite sure. Sitting around arguing who is the batter Star Trek captain may not be my thing. I'm definitely curious though about it. :-X