Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mile High Club...Who's In It?

Guest xfactor834

Guest xfactor834

I just joined the club two days ago with a girl on my flight home.

When we got out of the bathroom, the stewardess knew what happened and had a smile on her face.

She brought us wine to our seats =)

------------------

toon.jpg

Time to roll baby, time to roll.

Originally posted by starcapone:

yeah call me a sped but wtf is the mile high club...gettin' some ass in an airplane??

You are correct!!!!

Xfactor-Nice goin, hon!!!...how was vegas????

------------------

tinkerbell.gif

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

Originally posted by theflash:

It's pretty uncomfortable in an airplane bathroom by yourself never mind with another person.

I've wonder that also, but also wanted to join!!

cwm38.gifcwm37.gif

------------------

xlsig.jpg

People come into your life for reasons not yet known, keep your mind, heart and soul open.

AIM: Xxlea77

Would love to be in the mile high club, but honey those bathrooms do NOT have enough room for me. I need room to throw legs, arms and bodies everywhere. A 4x4 room is like a freakin TUNA CAN!

..not to mention how nasty those bathrooms are!

[This message has been edited by queenvixen (edited 04-11-2001).]

Guest xfactor834

CMB, Vegas was awesome sweetie...we had so much fun.

I also met a dancer at the Crazy Horse while she was gambling...had lots of fun =)

The space in the airplane bathroom becomes a non-issue when she starts cumming...with her rock hard nipples and me kissing the back of her neck while she's sitting on me reverse-cowgirl.

cwm30.gif

------------------

toon.jpg

Guest xfactor834

Scaredgirl, it would be my pleasure honey.

Imagine a really long flight from L.A. to Hong Kong...and when it became dark outside, and they turned the lights off in the airplane, me and you would go under the covers and play with each other...softly kissing and teasing each other.

I'd hold your hand and take you quietly into the bathroom. It'd be really tight, but I'd kneel down and eat away at your wet pussy and cover my face with your pre-cum. You'd rub your hands all over my head and shove my head deeper into your lovebox.

Then I'd sit down on the counter, and I'd hold your hips and ease you down onto my cock, and slowly we'd start grinding together as I pushed up inside of you.

I'd rub your back, flirtaciously scratching it as I kissed the back of your neck, you holding your pussy as I thrust up hard into it.

After a while, I pull out and gently place my cock at the tip of your ass, as you reach down and guide my cock into that tight, sweet lil' asshole of yours.

I'd hold your tits and you'd bounce up and down on my cock, filling your ass as your pussy squirted spurts of creamy cum down your legs and onto my ankles.

After I came inside your asshole, we'd put our clothes back on, and short of breath, walk balk to our seats while everyone on the plane was sleeping.

We'd eat chocolate together and kiss each other for another few hours...and then go back to the bathroom =)

cwm30.gif

Once again, my pleasure darling.

------------------

toon.jpg

does getting head on the plane count?

cool.gif

morph_

------------------

"I don't understand why prostitution is illegal. Selling is legal. Fucking is legal. So why is selling fucking not legal? Of all the things you can do to a person, giving them an orgasm is hardly the worst thing."

- George Carlin

Originally posted by xfactor834:

Scaredgirl, it would be my pleasure honey.

Imagine a really long flight from L.A. to Hong Kong...and when it became dark outside, and they turned the lights off in the airplane, me and you would go under the covers and play with each other...softly kissing and teasing each other.

I'd hold your hand and take you quietly into the bathroom. It'd be really tight, but I'd kneel down and eat away at your wet pussy and cover my face with your pre-cum. You'd rub your hands all over my head and shove my head deeper into your lovebox.

Then I'd sit down on the counter, and I'd hold your hips and ease you down onto my cock, and slowly we'd start grinding together as I pushed up inside of you.

I'd rub your back, flirtaciously scratching it as I kissed the back of your neck, you holding your pussy as I thrust up hard into it.

After a while, I pull out and gently place my cock at the tip of your ass, as you reach down and guide my cock into that tight, sweet lil' asshole of yours.

I'd hold your tits and you'd bounce up and down on my cock, filling your ass as your pussy squirted spurts of creamy cum down your legs and onto my ankles.

After I came inside your asshole, we'd put our clothes back on, and short of breath, walk balk to our seats while everyone on the plane was sleeping.

We'd eat chocolate together and kiss each other for another few hours...and then go back to the bathroom =)

cwm30.gif

Once again, my pleasure darling.

gosh darling u really want to make me cum over here don't u ? iam so hot now where are the mans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------

sexy.GIF

Making Love And Having Sex The Biggest Pleasures in This Life. ScaredGirL.

Guest xfactor834

Originally posted by scaredgirl:

gosh darling u really want to make me cum over here don't u ? iam so hot now where are the mans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes sweetheart...I'd love to make you cum over and over again. And then we'd take a shower together so I could clean you all up.

Of course, in the shower, I'd kneel down behind you and tickle your sweet lil' asshole with my hot tongue while 2 fingers slipped in and out of your wet, dripping pussy.

After the shower, I'd pad you dry with huge fluffy towels and then we'd lie down in bed together on top of satin sheets while I ran my fingers through your hair and told you how beautiful you look.

I'd massage scented oils into your tanned, soft skin and rub it in until your skin shined in the dim moonlight from outside. I'd kiss the arch of your back as your toes curled, and I'd rub your ass with the oils too.

Firmly squeezing your tight lil' ass with my strong, warm hands...all while I dripped the hot oil over the tip of your asshole and onto the sheets below.

I'd kneel down and slowly lick that oil into your asshole with my tongue, slowly slipping it in and out of you, massaging your asshole with my tongue.

As you moaned and groaned, I'd part your hair to one side and nibble on your ears from behind softly, whispering to you how sexy you are.

The night would go on...and we'd be cumming all over the bed together...

Then we'd take a shower together cwm38.gif

I'd love that =)

------------------

toon.jpg