Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Steroids the new rage in HIP HOP????

Guest drlogic

Guest drlogic

I met you too?

bro, I started drink'n like @ 1130....Vodka w/ gatorade......then I think a pitcher of mojitos,,,,then some tequilla shots :-X :-X :-X ;D

Got to the beach early to chill w/ the kids,,get some sun...then migrated over to see Obby and Joey spin...the rest is a blurrrrrrr :)

I think my wife left before sunset and I stayed back w/ a buddy....big mistake..I kept drink'n..... :-X :-X :-X

take me drunk i'm home!

LOOK OUT!!!! LOL

Guest drlogic

drlogic

good pics man

the funny part is that im still paying for my la fitness membership, i see it come out my account every month, gotta get the motivation up again!

THANKX BRO.

You know once you start working out, you never seem to really see the progress. Even though others tell you they see it, it's hard for you to actually see it.....before/after pictures speak volumes.

I'm @ Porky's. I workout @ the one on Coral Way and S.W. 122 Ave. I live right down the street from there. LA Fitness def. is nice, but I like my Porky's better for working out. If I wanted to play basketball or swim in a pool, then LA Fitness is probably the way to go. But I don't.

do it brotha! COMMIT! Go re-stock your protien shakes,,,do some major groceries...but good, healthy stuff,,,,fruits, etc.. Start off slow.....just do cardio for 3 wks or so,,,then gradually get back into the weights. Diet and Cardio for a month and you'll start dropping LB's quick! Then that should motivate you to get YOKED again!

You can do it, put yo' back into it.

don't stop get it, get it!

I'm gonna do it

do it

do it

do it

do it

(Ice Cube)

LOL

Guest ILLMATIC

drlogic

THANKX BRO.

You know once you start working out, you never seem to really see the progress. Even though others tell you they see it, it's hard for you to actually see it.....before/after pictures speak volumes.

I'm @ Porky's. I workout @ the one on Coral Way and S.W. 122 Ave. I live right down the street from there. LA Fitness def. is nice, but I like my Porky's better for working out. If I wanted to play basketball or swim in a pool, then LA Fitness is probably the way to go. But I don't.

do it brotha! COMMIT! Go re-stock your protien shakes,,,do some major groceries...but good, healthy stuff,,,,fruits, etc.. Start off slow.....just do cardio for 3 wks or so,,,then gradually get back into the weights. Diet and Cardio for a month and you'll start dropping LB's quick! Then that should motivate you to get YOKED again!

You can do it, put yo' back into it.

don't stop get it, get it!

I'm gonna do it

do it

do it

do it

do it

(Ice Cube)

LOL

Dr Logic

I just got back into the swing of things myself. I am 3 weeks deep. I am back at Porky's on Miller. Mr. Dave Navarro introduced himself to me.

I will admit I fell apart but I have one thing going for me my Afro American/Haitian genes. It is only a matter of time until I get into reasonable shape.

Bling! When you joining the gym bro??? I know you have a lady now but that is no excuse!

Guest drlogic

lol afro/hatian genes?

is it true? that brutha's have like....extra ligaments AND muscles and shit???LOL j/k dude.

I haven't wrkd out @ the Miller loc., but I hear it's smaller. I've been told the one on Coral Way and 122 ave. is the biggest one. It used to be THE ZONE but got bought out like a year ago.

3 wks? Good! Stick w/ it man! If you don't feel nauseous after work'n out, then you didn't work out hard enough! LOL....Nah,,don't listen to me bro....Actually, I only get nauseous after a good LEGS workout..(WHICH I HATE, BTW).

Doesn't everyone? LOL

Guest ILLMATIC

lol afro/hatian genes?

is it true? that brutha's have like....extra ligaments AND muscles and shit???LOL j/k dude.

I haven't wrkd out @ the Miller loc., but I hear it's smaller. I've been told the one on Coral Way and 122 ave. is the biggest one. It used to be THE ZONE but got bought out like a year ago.

3 wks? Good! Stick w/ it man! If you don't feel nauseous after work'n out, then you didn't work out hard enough! LOL....Nah,,don't listen to me bro....Actually, I only get nauseous after a good LEGS workout..(WHICH I HATE, BTW).

Doesn't everyone? LOL

LOL I actually popped my knee cap out of place 3 years ago so I am basically handicap in one leg. So I am trying to get it back to normal Haitian size.

Guest Davenavarro10

Yeah, I met Illmatic at the Porky's on Miller a few days ago. At first I was afraid that he was going to punch me in the face when I went up and introduced myself, but I was wrong. Pat is a class act, a gentleman. I told him that he should get Bling to start hitting the gym, and he said that he's tried but to no avail. Porky's is a great gym. They have 4 locations, all of which are open 24 hours a day, so there really is no excuse that your schedule doesn't allow you to hit the gym. The location on Coral Way is huge. I only work-out at the one on Miller because I live like 2 minutes away. Oh and Pat, I just wanted to apologize for cutting into your work-out time man. But keep hitting it, and hitting it hard. Don't give up.

If i were to stop drinking liquor on the weekends would that make a major difference on how i look in terms of working out? I don't drink beer, the only thing i do drink is bacardi & diet coke.

I go to la fitness because i am up here in hallandale beach/aventura area, even tho i work in miracle mile.

When i lived in otown back in '05 i used to do some real hard leg presses, up to 7-8 45's on each side, but the problem with that would be that i had a tedency to feel very nauseous after that work out and sometimes i would throw up on my way home lol.

Guest ILLMATIC

Yeah, I met Illmatic at the Porky's on Miller a few days ago. At first I was afraid that he was going to punch me in the face when I went up and introduced myself, but I was wrong. Pat is a class act, a gentleman. I told him that he should get Bling to start hitting the gym, and he said that he's tried but to no avail. Porky's is a great gym. They have 4 locations, all of which are open 24 hours a day, so there really is no excuse that your schedule doesn't allow you to hit the gym. The location on Coral Way is huge. I only work-out at the one on Miller because I live like 2 minutes away. Oh and Pat, I just wanted to apologize for cutting into your work-out time man. But keep hitting it, and hitting it hard. Don't give up.

Likewise!

That would have been funny if I did punch you in the face.

"Hi I'm Dave...†POW nice meeting you!