Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Club information is getting way to convienant

Guest MrBojangles

Guest MrBojangles

This was originally posted in Miami Junkies but I was told to repost it here. So this is my short summary of the original post.

We just finished making a light weight, fast loading and easy to use mobile version of our club/event information website. Right now this is just for South Florida.

I am looking for as many people to test it with as many different types of cells, smart phones and PDAs as possible.

You can check it out at http://mb.nightcure.com ( if that does not load please let me know and go ahead and try http://www.nightcure.com/mb )

I recently visited NYC and everywhere I went you had to pay for a wifi connection, so I finally got sick of it and used my Samsung blackjack to hop on the net and finally got some good information on what clubs to go to and the addresses etc. The only problem is it took FOREVER and by the time I finally found the information I was looking for, I was ready to tear my hair out. So in other words I hope you guys enjoy this and make as much use of it as I will.

Please share any constructive criticism, problems or just ideas you have.

Guest swank

Hey Mr. Bojangles,

I briefly visited your site and noticed immediately the most important facet of an imformation site. The information needs to be complete, and it needs to be correct. My first inquiry to Dek 23 was incomplete.

Event - In the Biz "Industry Night" (WHEN IS IT?)

A person like myself would easily get disappointed if I ran into a few incomplete or incorrect listings. Very important to be right on point or else you lose credibility before you even get a chance to prove yourself.

Advice - don't beta test a part of your project. Beta test the complete product.

Guest MrBojangles

We'll consider it to be alpha testing then. Thanks for the advice though. The main page is meant as a quick summary, so the most popular clubs (by user activity) and the current nights events.

Thanks for pointing out that I did not mention that they were jsut the current nights events. The fix has been made and also the dates are now listed on the event's info page as well.

Guest MrBojangles

Come on you guys, not looking for anyone to say they support it. Just looking for people to tell me if it works on their phones or not.

Thoughts and ideas are considered a plus.