Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I Hate Fake People

Guest xfactor834

Guest xfactor834

Just wanted to let everyone know that I hate fake people. I'm sure most of you do too. This may not seem like it has to do with sex at first, but whatever.

I hate when people front and act as if they're someone they're not. Whether you're at a club, or at a party, or even at a get-together...there's always some person putting on a front, trying to catch everyone's attention, needing to be the center of it all...all while putting on a facade...faking people into believing that they're someone they're not.

Like a guy who can't stop talking about himself. Or a girl who'd rather look pretty than say something with substance.

I say fuck that.

I love real people. Why say things when you don't mean them? Life is way too short to give people the runaround.

Piece of advice to the listeners...forget about what someone says and look into his/her eyes...and you can see if you're being lied to.

Be honest to yourself and love yourself. If you don't, how do you expect others to?

-

X

------------------

toon.jpg

Time to roll baby, time to roll.

backstabbers- grrrrr!!! they get me so mad! People are supposed to be your friend and all of a sudden they are dating your ex (ahem) I also hate people that think their shit don't stinkcwm10.gif

------------------

Better to be hated for what you are, than loved for what you're not...

I totally know how you feel, I have knew this chick who has been pissin me the fuck off for about 3 months now. She always tags along, but she must be the center of the fuckin room. She talks like her life is the best and everyone elses sucks, trying to make herself look better. AND to top all off, she got breast implants a month ago, and thats all she ever talks about..... I don't know if that had anything to do with the topic.....BUT I FUCKING HATE SOME PEOPLE.

So I fuckin lost it on her when she put one of my buddies down at a party trying to make her self look all hi and mighty. So I chewed her out and it ended up, her leaving the party in tears. And you know what, no one followed her out the door, because no likes a Fuckin fake!

Guest xfactor834

Batidde, I'm proud of you man.

Here's another tip: Don't be reckless with other peoples' hearts...AND...don't put up with people who are reckless with yours.

=)

------------------

jet.jpg

Power is nothing without control