Clubplanet Nightlife Community

50 cent losing battle against kayne

Guest eroc0411

Guest eroc0411

Oh, they're both cocksuckers. Who gives a fuck about these talentless clowns. Check who actually has the highest selling album.

Ur wrong about kayne... Is lyrics r a lil suspect but the man is a great producer!! give him that... (i hear he's got some HOT edm shit... Ha and i've heard 2 timbaland joints of house music shit is bananas!!!... LOl there takin this from the white man 2!!!!!!!!! lol... Hockey and country is next!!

Guest dahzel

Oh, they're both cocksuckers. Who gives a fuck about these talentless clowns. Check who actually has the highest selling album.

kanye west is talentless? you're a clown for saying that. kanye west is one of the most talented producers hip hop has ever seen. is he a cocky asshole? yes. is he arrogant as all hell? yes, but that doesn't change the fact that he is one of the best. to be the best you have to know you're that good and embrace it and then run with it.

i love when people make statements with absolutely no basis to back it up.

Guest ICON

i dont mind either artist's music.. productions.. or whatever.... However, Kanye West is a fucking racist bitch and I will never buy a CD from this piece of shit.

When he beats out 50 cent.. is he going to THANK the White People for buying his CD to help with his victory? Of course not... but if he were to lose I am sure he would have said some sarastic racist shit about white people.

This video is the THIRD time he has made a racist remark toward white people on TV..... and of course the "George Bush Hates Black People" remark. FUCK HIM.

RAW VIDEO: Kanye West's Backstage Meltdown at VMA's

_-631TgPP2s

Guest dahzel

i dont mind either artist's music.. productions.. or whatever.... However, Kanye West is a fucking racist bitch and I will never buy a CD from this piece of shit.

When he beats out 50 cent.. is he going to THANK the White People for buying his CD to help with his victory? Of course not... but if he were to lose I am sure he would have said some sarastic racist shit about white people.

This video is the THIRD time he has made a racist remark toward white people on TV..... and of course the "George Bush Hates Black People" remark. FUCK HIM.

RAW VIDEO: Kanye West's Backstage Meltdown at VMA's

_-631TgPP2s

uuh what was the racist comment? "give a black man a chance" or "fuck britney spears"?

Guest swank

Ur wrong about kayne... Is lyrics r a lil suspect but the man is a great producer!! give him that... (i hear he's got some HOT edm shit... Ha and i've heard 2 timbaland joints of house music shit is bananas!!!... LOl there takin this from the white man 2!!!!!!!!! lol... Hockey and country is next!!

FYI! Blacks have been playing professionally in the NHL since the late 40's. One of my favorite enforcers was Donald [the basher] Brashear

http://www.hockeyfights.com/players/193

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Brashear

rWHTngNXgSE

Country....?

Done long time ago...

iITWVfMeNqg

Newer and cuter version

d89e6w405sc

About Kanye West....when did complaining become racist...?

Guest eroc0411

im sure theres a couple of black dude doing fly fishing too.. Does that mean they run it??? lol wow i can't think of any black hockey players expect 4 the ny rangers goaltender and sum dude that played for the flames... LOL and u had 2 dig in2 the 1940's 2 find 1... LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just wait till the nhl figures out how 2 warm of the ice rink " chris rock"

Guest swank

im sure theres a couple of black dude doing fly fishing too.. Does that mean they run it??? lol wow i can't think of any black hockey players expect 4 the ny rangers goaltender and sum dude that played for the flames... LOL and u had 2 dig in2 the 1940's 2 find 1... LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just wait till the nhl figures out how 2 warm of the ice rink " chris rock"

you don't know that much about hockey....or black hockey....

my statement was that blacks have played hockey "PROFESSIONALLY" since the 1940's and that one of my favourite black players was an enforcer. had you taken a few minutes to edumacate yourself you would have learned that he played from 1990 on....

WTF does run it mean....?

because Tiger Woods is a great golfer...does that mean the he "runs" golf?

Answer - NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

::)

BTW - people can do whatever they want or set their mind to do. The color of their skin is not enough to prevent them from doing something...so anytime that you think hmmm....I wonder if a black person has done that yet...? chances are....probably.

Grant Fuhr. he was probably one of the 5 best goalies of the modern era, and is in the Hall of Fame.

now there's a name i haven't seen since:

nhlpa_93_frontcover_small_332RXGKEExeVxyE.jpg

you could make their heads bleed in that one, mikey.

Guest cire

i thought this was about the ingnoramous Fitty Pence and the Middle Class working man hero, Kanye Left.

I would have to say that, Tiger Woods is in a different category than 'Great' golfer (God might work, yeah I'll go, God of golf). And yes, he does Run golf (just like Federer runs tennis:)). The price is right BOB! ;)

p.s. - hockey suxxx ::)