12. Hug her.

13. Hold her.

14. Spend money on her.

15. Wine and dine her.

16. Listen to her.

17. Care for her.

18. Stand by her.

19. Support her.

20. Go to the ends of the Earth for her.

HOW TO IMPRESS A MAN

1. Show up naked.

2. Bring food (beer/drugs)

************ ok ladies, and you wonder why most men just leave after sex?!?! YOu gotta run out before MORE expectations are layed upon us!

------------------

Available for play, but not for stay.

New Mix CD available "5 HTP"

DJmikeDR@aol.com aim: DJmikeDR

Learned something a few months ago. I was trying to impress thisgirl. She had a Boyfriend and we were just friends so I wasn't trying to actually score her-at least not then and there. But I was trying to lay a foundation andmaybe get some good press wth her friends yada yada yada

So I'm all cool. we are flirting heavily but I'm not coming on to her. She comes up to my Apartment which was immaculate. I pourher Champagne, put on perfect music, candles, a great conversation is going etc....

So far she hasn'treallycommented on anything. Then she goes to the washroom which I had just cleaned that day. It was immaculate with matching towels out and everything. She comes back out and she is in awe. All she can go on about is how clean my washroom is. When next I see her and her friends all that they can talk about isthe clean washroom - she told them all. Not the place, music, champagne, candles, weed, etc.. - the clean washroom.

After that I once was over at a friends and helping her withsome chores. She gets called out andhas to go do an emergency thing for an hour but tells me to stay and make myself comfortable. So experimenting with my theory andtaking it to the next level, I clean her washroom to within an inch of its life and then showered myself clean.

When I got back - she was so impressed. If she hadn't been going out with a friend ofmine she said she would have jumped me right there.

So the morale of the story - forget champagne, candles, candy and clean your bathroom. r better yet - clean hers!!

Originally posted by apotheosis:

HOW TO IMPRESS A MAN

1. Show up naked.

2. Bring food (beer/drugs)

************ ok ladies, and you wonder why most men just leave after sex?!?! YOu gotta run out before MORE expectations are layed upon us!

DRUGS? LMAO!!

------------------

DarthTweetz.jpgrun.gif

I am sure there are better ways and just as effective other than cleaning a bathroom. But whatever works for you MrDick. Just thinking of how I would look to my friend if I'd cleaned her bathroom while she was gone, ridiculous comes to mind.

There is such a thing as tongue-in-cheek humour my man wink.gif

and for the record, I had been helping her move furniture in her living room so that she could get some really good cleaning done there. I didn't just clean her bathroom out of the blue - we had been cleaning her living room together before she got called out.