Clubplanet Nightlife Community

2008 Democratic National Convention Agenda

Guest obby

So, if you're stupid enough to go into government, you deserve respect? I'll still most likely laugh at you and then kick you in the groin.

But you know me, I'm the one on here that wants to dismantle the federal government and decentralize everything.

Guest macboy

Yeah, he was asking multiple questions without seeking an answer, thereby really just looking to make a statement rather than engage in actual discourse. Taser was too much, but makes for great TV. I give it an 8.

Guest cire

I would say, I am the type of person that once a taser is brought to my attention and the use of it might be against me, I am done making my scene and will be happy with disrupting a public forum. This guy was a fuggin' retard. I remember touching an electric fence when I lived in VA. The type of fence to keep cattle from straying, that's all I needed in my life to let me know I do not ever want to be shocked in that way EVER again LOL.

It would be nice to see a similar list about the republicans, maybe starting with 15 minutes for them to proposition for more bathroom rights.

Guest coach
and Senators deserve respect

No they don't. People earn respect, they do not get it just because of their title. Again, we don't live in a feudal or fascist system.

Guest saintjohn

He wasn't Tased for asking questions, or for making statements, or for causing a scene. He was Tased because he was resisting arrest.

Watch the video again, but turn the sound off.

The cops told him to leave, he didn't, and then he pulled away from them when they attempted to lead him out. The cops took him to the ground to handcuff him, but he was still flailing around, and that's when they zapped him.

I think the cops failed to appreciate the guy's emotional state. He was in the middle of some sort of performance, and he wasn't going to go quietly. Once the decision was made that it was time for "famouswriterman" to go, the cops should've made it clear that play time was over.

Instead, the smallest cop on the scene makes a half-assed attempt to arm-bar him away from the microphone stand, and hilarity ensues.

Guest swirlundergrounder

2008 Republican National Convention Agenda

7:00AM- 1:45AM: Watch the scene from the movie 'Wall Street' where Gordon Gekko says "Greed Is Good" over and over again.

1:45AM-2:00AM Last Call. The Republicans will make a toast with Champagne glasses filled with oil and blood...

2:00AM-6:00AM Have gay sex in the bathrooms...

:P