Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Karma Sutra....ANIMATED!!!!

theflash

Originally posted by rachel1997:

Why is the guy on top in almost all of the positions???

LOL!!! Actually...i couldn't tell who was supposed to be the woman and who was supposed to be the man!!!

I had to stare for a bit to see wtf they were doing!!!

------------------

tinkerbell.gif

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

ks-crow.gif

well hot doG! lol... she spanking his ass too... hehe

ks-kneeelbow.gif

::speechless::

ks-tigress.gif

almost as much as i love the actual position and little people going it at it is the caption that went along with it...

At last, the lover has returned. He has been away for a Iong time. The marks his embraces left on his beloved's body have Iong since faded. He is now intimidated as he faces his mistress. It appears as if these few weeks have transformed the beauty. He has never seen her so radiant. A doubt crosses his mind. Could she have deceived him? As if she had heard his jealous thoughts, the beauty digs her pearly nails into his shoulders. Tiger's claw, peacock's foot, leaf of a blue lotus, swollen bite, broken cloud, they use claws and teeth like wildcats. And then the cunning lover slides his hand between the beauty's thighs, caresses delicately the yoni, and turns the tigress into a purring and cuddly cat.

cwm32.gifcwm32.gif

------------------

poohvlieger.gif

life's a ride... pack light...

AIM: dELERiUM 540

[This message has been edited by djmoonshine (edited 04-16-2001).]

whew.. well i just found this one and... well see for yourself...

He expected to find her alone, but she is with her foster sister. He is not the kind of man to shirk his duty, but still! The naughty girls hardly allow him time to think. Before he knows what has hit him, he is in their arms. He must recognize them with his eyes closed. Which one kisses him? Which one scratches him? Whose yoni is this? He loses every time. His hands and his mouth are no match for the forfeits they impose. And now here are the two beauties, hip against hip, their legs raised, offering their yonis. Clasping them both in his arms, the seasoned lover switches from one to the other and, with all the valiance of his lingam, fills them with joy. It is the united congress.

ks-unifiedlovers.gif

fuck last one i swear.. i just finding these kick ass ones... AND rach... he's not on top!!! woohoo!!

ks-inversion.gif

------------------

poohvlieger.gif

life's a ride... pack light...

AIM: dELERiUM 540